Amy was ridicolous cute/hot, but still this win for me

b80ddf5e162521aff51563e35e6c6f08.jpg
0019331ffbe6ff1f6a033a0d8055f356--style-short-hair-jenna-coleman.jpg

tumblr_inline_mqgxd9RsAE1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mkvae6hSSF1qgx8xbo1_r1_500.gif

She just speak straight to muh dick <{anton}>

You have good taste

Is it really such a travesty ?

Ive never watcjed the show, are the ratings slipping ?

Is it really such a travesty ?

Ive never watcjed the show, are the ratings slipping ?

They've dropped by half. Show is dying and, they are looking for new ratings.

There's no reason why the new doctor shouldn't be a woman, since technically it's an alien anyways. But it's kind of like ghost in the shell, even though it's not inconsistent to have different people play it, you are always going to get flak for any politically motivated choice.

Doctor Who is an interesting example of rigidly mechanical diversity programs. Never have I seen so many black-white couples. Never East Asian or Latino or Pakistani or anything. It's like a major surprise when a couple isn't black-white, because they are working so hard to hit quotas and it's so easy to make somebody's SO another quota hit.

They've dropped by half. Show is dying and, they are looking for new ratings.

There's no reason why the new doctor shouldn't be a woman, since technically it's an alien anyways. But it's kind of like ghost in the shell, even though it's not inconsistent to have different people play it, you are always going to get flak for any politically motivated choice.

Doctor Who is an interesting example of rigidly mechanical diversity programs. Never have I seen so many black-white couples. Never East Asian or Latino or Pakistani or anything. It's like a major surprise when a couple isn't black-white, because they are working so hard to hit quotas and it's so easy to make somebody's SO another quota hit.
People will see some episode of this oddity then turn the back at the show that will die.
The actors are skilled even the new companion, the black lasbian, is a fine actress.
With a good will there would not so hard to make new good episodes , just putting aside the choking educative storylines for middle class in their prime twenties or late teens.

the interacial couple is so mandatory in England that a british white man married with a british white woman is seen like a show made by Hitler himself. People would set the studios on fire.

There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

more and more the right and the left look more and more similar to me. everyone is fighting over who the biggest victim is.

isnt Dr. who like a time traveling shape shifter or some shit? so thats OK, but the character being a woman is too much?

It actually does a disservice to a female actor to be thrown into the vehicle as it's collapsing, as if her vag is a gimmick to squeeze out a couple extra seasons. I don't know anything about this actress but I'm sure she's talented or she wouldn't have gotten the part.

I actually don't think the BBC fetish for black-white couples is political in the sense of making a statement about interracial couples, I think they are just working like madmen to hit their diversity quotas. They can't ever pass up an opportunity to make a minor speaking role 'diverse.' So it's not that they have a problem with white-white couples so much as you never pass up any opportunity to hit quota.

There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

Is the premise of Doctor Who that the Doctor changes? Why couldn't it be a woman?

The writing staff has changed this season (finally), and that is more important than who the doctor is.

Moffat really had no idea what he was doing there.

Also Matt Smith was the worst doctor. Fact.

from this board i would've expected a BBC and cuck comment...

People will see some episode of this oddity then turn the back at the show that will die.
The actors are skilled even the new companion, the black lasbian, is a fine actress.
With a good will there would not so hard to make new good episodes , just putting aside the choking educative storylines for middle class in their prime twenties or late teens.

the interacial couple is so mandatory in England that a british white man married with a british white woman is seen like a show made by Hitler himself. People would set the studios on fire.

The new companion who is now departed from the show was a fairly plain women. I don't understand her pick outside of needing to have a black lesbian to virtue signal. Compare her to Rose or even River and you can see she is not exactly up to par.

For the same reason it would be odd if the actor was not British
I don't feel like that really addresses my point. The character's title is Doctor Who and Doctor is a gender neutral term. If the character remains British what is the problem? Don't get me wrong, I think there are cases where the gender swap is a bad politically motivated move and maybe that's the case here. But in this case there doesn't seem to be an internal reason within the universe of the show as to why the Doctor couldn't be a woman. You're just saying that the Doctor has always been a male therefore he should remain a male.

I've seen her in a few things, she's a really good actress. She was in the same breakout movie as Fin from star wars 7 and later starred with David Tennant in a murder mystery drama. Easily in the same league as the other actors who played the part since the reboot.

The only thing I don't like is that crappy costume. Jodie Whittaker normally looks about 10x hotter than that. They've missed a massive opportunity if she's going to be rocking the Takayama look the whole series (see my avatar if you don't know who Takayama is).

Broadchurch-actress-Jodie-Whittaker-is-the-new-star-of-Doctor-Who.jpg

I don't feel like that really addresses my point. The character's title is Doctor Who and Doctor is a gender neutral term. If the character remains British what is the problem? Don't get me wrong, I think there are cases where the gender swap is a bad politically motivated move and maybe that's the case here. But in this case there doesn't seem to be an internal reason within the universe of the show as to why the Doctor couldn't be a woman. You're just saying that the Doctor has always been a male therefore he should remain a male.

There is a reason that this is in the war room and not in mayberry, I am not disputing that within the internal logic of the show a Time Lord could change genders. Although to be fair to me, there is also no internal reason why the Doctor needs to be British since he is from an alien world. I am saying that the reason in real life for the switch is being done purely for political reasons.

Another example of this was Torchwood which was a spin off of Doctor Who and started off being a cop vs aliens t.v. show that started to degenerate into a gay soap opera. At that point I simply could not watch it. It was full of homomsexual male sex scenes. Not the occasional male kiss but full on very graphic sex scenes that I found very unpleasant and I stopped watching the show. These scenes were put in to promote a politcal agenda. The main charecter started off as a standard sci fi cop/military guy and slowly began to become a very flaming homosexual that would try to convert straight charecters or make fun of them. Despite being a huge fan of science fiction I could not watch that and I doubt that I am alone in that. Being the straight male 30 something demogrpahic was turned off by this stuff why would it be there other than to promote a political agenda.

I don't watch british garbage.

garbage is unnecessary, just saying it is british implies it is garbage.

I remember when BBC used to just make a woman wet. Now it is turning male doctors into women, some type of weird ebony rod that performs sex changes on sissy white doctors into worthless bitch female doctors, what the hell??? Did all the nice things just fucking evaporate?

We live in a era when most suicides are male and the rates are rising. Most victims of the opoid epidemic are male. College is dramatically esqued towards higher rates of completion. And that is the attitude given is to buck up chaps. Well that is attitude is killing are young men.

And how does Dr. Who having ovaries lead to teenage male suicide exactly? This is the same tripe I heard when Trump got elected. "What will I tell my little girl? If a sociopathic old hag doesn't win the highest seat in the world, what will my daughter do with her life?!"

garbage is unnecessary, just saying it is british implies it is garbage.

I remember when BBC used to just make a woman wet. Now it is turning male doctors into women, some type of weird ebony rod that performs sex changes on sissy white doctors into worthless bitch female doctors, what the hell??? Did all the nice things just fucking evaporate?

-4/10 for awful ass trolling.

Back