BBC turns Doctor Who into a Women

Yeah, but Brienne is beast of a woman, and it was a sword fight with heavy armor. It's not like The Hound absolutely dwarfed her in size and strength.

I don't have nearly as much of a problem with that, than I do when I see a 120lb chick kick the shit out of a 300lb dude in hand to hand combat that you see regularly in a movie or TV Show. "Preacher" just had one of those scenes. In one moment, huge dude is controlling this mouse of a woman with one hand, the next, she is going all ninja on him and beats him to death. That shit is ridiculous.

You miss the point

Book-Brienne is a beast too and will have absolutely been able to defeat an Hound weakened by the infection as he was in the TV show.
The point is why TV cucks had to made up that duel that does'nt exist in the books

They just wanted the strong female of GoT release a vagina-rage storm of straights in the face of the strongest baddest male fighter for the fuck of it

Same reason in the books Daenerys is strong willed but still young and someway naive, and seem vulnerable to the charme and personality of her older lover Daario (to the point her advisor Barristan think that relationship may be dangerous)

In the show when she's not doing press conferences or she-President shit, she treat Daario as her personal stripper like a rich cougar with her toyboy LOL

And list can go on

GoT is a product that get distorted A LOT to get dem facebook nodding

Now, Doctor Who?
Again, does'nt betray anything if The Doctor reincarnate as a female, not only it fit the series but there's even a precedent involving another char of the same alien race (iirc)

It happened in his(her) 12th or 13th incarnation (?) but could also have happened in the 3rd or 6th story wise

Peoples should both stop be outraged at everything but also to be "open" to eat any crap

I find a middle way much more reasonable, there's fuckton of space in the media (like creating new ones) for all that SJW shit to exist and entertain without need to go on a "take theyr lands" mission

The end of western civilization as we know it

The Cultural Marxisms strike again.

They beat you down psychologically and then materially. They put some broad as the doctor to make you think you're helpless. Next thing you know, the UN is seizing your property and putting you in labor camps.

Open your fucking eyes, sheeple!

Yeah, but Brienne is beast of a woman, and it was a sword fight with heavy armor. It's not like The Hound absolutely dwarfed her in size and strength.

I don't have nearly as much of a problem with that, than I do when I see a 120lb chick kick the shit out of a 300lb dude in hand to hand combat that you see regularly in a movie or TV Show. "Preacher" just had one of those scenes. In one moment, huge dude is controlling this mouse of a woman with one hand, the next, she is going all ninja on him and beats him to death. That shit is ridiculous.
Also like the book he was slightly fucked up from all the fights him and Arya had been in too from what I remember.

The Cultural Marxisms strike again.

They beat you down psychologically and then materially. They put some broad as the doctor to make you think you're helpless. Next thing you know, the UN is seizing your property and putting you in labor camps.

Open your fucking eyes, sheeple!

Debating phantoms seems to be a common phenomenon with you leftists.

If you want to talk about a movie that was made purely for PC reasons I'd point at that Charlize Theron movie Atomic Blonde that is getting ads everywhere.

Feels like producers saw the hit John Wick was and decided "let's make a female version" and that's how it seems to be coming across.

I get what you're saying, but a lot of people very reasonably feel the urge to kill themselves if they hear about a TV show that has a non-male main character. Don't you think producers and writers have a responsibility to take that into account when creating characters?
Its incredible that the argument you are currently satirizing was made by the same guy who also complained that the marine corps is cracking down on hazing because of a suicide.

You miss the point

Book-Brienne is a beast too and will have absolutely been able to defeat an Hound weakened by the infection as he was in the TV show.
The point is why TV cucks had to made up that duel that does'nt exist in the books

Because it makes for a great showdown, and people actually want to see what all the hype is surrounding Brienne's fighting skills.

You're reading a bit too much into it, me thinks. Of all the shows on TV that are concerned with playing to the SJW feminazi crowd, GOT doesn't fit the bill. There are some strong women in the show. So what? There are also women getting raped, and dominated, and sliced up, and burned. It's fairly balanced.

Not legitimate outrage imo.

The doctor is a supernatural creature who regenerates and gets a new body and new personality every time he becomes too old or too wounded to go on. They use this as a plot device to constantly freshen up the series with new actors.

I also think that it's bizarre how a portion of people always get butthurt if a female occupies a main character position. Like you want every single main character on the planet to be male, always. For one, that's boring. Also reeks of insecurity or something, like, there's something legitimately wrong with you.

I can suggest a plot: the doctress ( I guess she has a double equipment) go in the present day and cured the gender dysphoria of the producers ( or spread it trought the audiance)

Not legitimate outrage imo.

The doctor is a supernatural creature who regenerates and gets a new body and new personality every time he becomes too old or too wounded to go on. They use this as a plot device to constantly freshen up the series with new actors.

I also think that it's bizarre how a portion of people always get butthurt if a female occupies a main character position. Like you want every single main character on the planet to be male, always. For one, that's boring. Also reeks of insecurity or something, like, there's something legitimately wrong with you.
I get what you're saying about Doctor Who and that's neither here nor there for me as I don't watch the show so don't really care that much.

THAT said, wouldn't you argue though a show like Blindspot by NBC where they have a female Navy SEAL (hint, SEALs are still, as of now, all male units) is a bit.. well, off. I have no problem with women being represented as badass fighters and shit but don't say she's a SEAL when women can't serve in the unit.

It's kinda like how Battlefield 1 has black dudes fighting for the Germans.

I get what you're saying about Doctor Who and that's neither here nor there for me as I don't watch the show so don't really care that much.

THAT said, wouldn't you argue though a show like Blindspot by NBC where they have a female Navy SEAL (hint, SEALs are still, as of now, all male units) is a bit.. well, off. I have no problem with women being represented as badass fighters and shit but don't say she's a SEAL when women can't serve in the unit.

I think the worst one was that show "Pitch"(cancelled BTW), where they had a female pitcher make the Major Leagues.

I think the worst one was that show "Pitch"(cancelled BTW), where they had a female pitcher make the Major Leagues.
Jeez.

I keep seeing friends of mine I disagree political post articles about "This girl might be the first female NFL player!" and I can't stop laughing. Would love to meet the girl that can hit a 55 yard field goal routinely the way guys like Seabass, Vinatieri, Crosby, and Gostowski do.

I don't see the issue there, although realistically I think they were all probably in the African theatre.

This needs to stop...
images

There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

That makes no sense. They have not stopped making movies for young White Western men to escape into. Baby Driver just came out. So did a new Spider-Man movie. Transformers with Mark Wahlberg released recently. Dunkirk is coming out in a few days.

Where is the dearth of movies where Western white males can escape into?

This needs to stop...
images

You know there is a massive problem with using the Ghostbusters move in this argument. The movie was terrible because it was simply a terribly written move. Not because it have women in lead roles. You could put any male actors in those roles and the movie still would have been horrible.

Are you bothered by say, the punisher easily beating up like 10 dudes in the prison hallway scene? No? He has no superpowers, it's not realistic. And the daredevil is probably one the least unrealistic superhero adaptations. The bond movies, the batman movies, mad max, whatever, if things were realistic the main characters would be dead 1 minute into the movie. Personally, it bothers me, I always appreciate it when a movie can make action fairly realistic yet interesting. But if it only bothers you when it involves a female character, then obviously you have a complex.

Jeez.

I keep seeing friends of mine I disagree political post articles about "This girl might be the first female NFL player!" and I can't stop laughing. Would love to meet the girl that can hit a 55 yard field goal routinely the way guys like Seabass, Vinatieri, Crosby, and Gostowski do.

I always thought it the first women in the NFL would more likely to be a punter then a kicker.

im just knew there would be a war room thread about this <45>

Back