BBC turns Doctor Who into a Women

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

I'm sure young white men will be fine, it's not like the majority of main characters are not white men or anything. In the end this is a TV show about a madman, soon to me women, in a box.

Maybe it will make this boring ass show watchable.

idrc at the end of the day but i do find it weird how they have to try and fuck with tradition instead of just creating new female leads in new shows

I'm sure young white men will be fine, it's not like the majority of main characters are not white men or anything. In the end this is a TV show about a madman, soon to me women, in a box.

We live in a era when most suicides are male and the rates are rising. Most victims of the opoid epidemic are male. College is dramatically esqued towards higher rates of completion. And that is the attitude given is to buck up chaps. Well that is attitude is killing are young men.

They're just challenging traditional gender norms you fucks. Open your minds!

My lord. What's next? Female motorists!?

If the ratings tank, then they will have to change it back.

If there is a market for female leads, then go for it.

We live in a era when most suicides are male and the rates are rising. Most victims of the opoid epidemic are male. College is dramatically esqued towards higher rates of completion. And that is the attitude given is to buck up chaps. Well that is attitude is killing are young men.

Male suicide has always been higher. Funny thing there is even a greater disparty in suicide rates between men and women in non-western countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

In short, you are completely wrong here.

Went into Jack Reacher 2 wanting to see Tom Cruise kick more ass as a 50-something freak of testostetone defying nature like in Jack Reacher 1:

Instead, witnessed:

Left feeling:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not a big deal. The demographics of this show aren't young men anyway. The show is based on solving problems w/o violent and is lame in a lot of ways. The show is meant for sci-fi lovers/ lily white snowflakes.

Wow another thread with some cry baby complaining about "teh liberal media".

The media wants to make money, and they hope moves like this broaden the appeal. It's capitalism, I think at some point it's idiotic, but I don't own any intellectual properties or run a business. As long as Deadpool is a sarcastic white guy, I'm okay.

TS of all shows that got messed up and twisted to please some retard social trend, you picked the one where the protagonist cyclically "reincarnate" into a completely new body.

Another char of the same race (not human) of the protagonist "reincarnated" into a female body iirc season ago

Until now they varied mostly age, but no reason he can't "reincarnate" into a female or maybe different race body

Now

Why Roland De Gilead is played by Idris Elba

Or why GoT mangina directors wanted to made up a fist fight where Brienne fuck up the Hound

These are things actually able to rustle my jimmies

Not a big deal. The demographics of this show aren't young men anyway. The show is based on solving problems w/o violent and is lame in a lot of ways. The show is meant for sci-fi lovers/ lily white snowflakes.

Yes, the show is geared towards people who have higher brain functions and have more ways to solve problems then "shoot it".

This is just part of the natural cycle of regeneration:

wPhTh3L.jpg

The fact that you refer to the character of The Doctor as “Doctor Who” in the thread’s title tells me exactly how much weight your opinions about the casting of the new regeneration have, which is to say… not a single fuck.

Have you ever even watched the show you're bitching about?

Eh... I haven't watched Doctor Who since Sylvester McCoy (and started with Tom Baker), but it's science fiction.
It'd be weird for them to be conservative.

Back