BBC reporting Conor never had an amateur boxing match

I'm a UFC fan who has come to like boxing. I'm pissed as shit that the mouth breathing Conor fanboys are enabling this fight to happen and equally pissed at Floyd for accepting, throw in Dana White's double standards and you have one big pile of horseshit all around.
Yeah, the whole time I thought it was fun to imagine and make jokes about the fight. Until it was announced...then I got kind of bothered by it. "Like , really dude? Theyre really doing this? Lame!" Conor doesnt deserve that fight nor the money for making an uncompetitive spectacle. And Floyd is kind of a douche to an extent for letting this guy step in the ring with him. Its insulting that its happening and theyre taking seriously like a real bout. Itd be easier to swallow if it was billed as an exhibition, but theyre acting like itll be something...Conor especially, is gonna make almost 9 figures for this. I know its about money, but Money May is not only playing us all, but he's also playing himself... Im not super bent an all that, but Im not all that pumped either. Its just ghey....

If they're going to charge $70 for this, he better fabricate some drama.
And Floyd better knock his ass out, not carry this guy and let him go 12 rounds. He doesnt deserve any respect he needs to get beaten embarrassingly.

If Floyd doesn't knock him out he should be banned worldwide from ever boxing again.

If the UFC fans pile in with bets on Conor their could be some great value in the betting - at the moment almost even money on a Floyd KO / DQ and 4/7 for the fight not to go the distance

You having a bet @Sunfish?
I don't see Conor winning but won't put cash down

If Floyd doesn't knock him out he should be banned worldwide from ever boxing again.

I wish Floyd would never box ever again and stay out of the headlines. Give the new guys the spotlight. I'm a huge Mayweather fan but it's time to move on and focus the actual future of the sport.

Back