BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
More anti-white nonsense. I wasn't aware that this is happening in the UK as well. Why is it socially acceptable to be racist towards whites? All racism is equally bad in my opinion.

Only white men have walked on the moon. Just sayin.

This shit is so Orwellian. Look at crime stats in London and say the white man is the most violent and oppressive people. Morons.

probably true -- we conquered better than others and we got the spoils that came with it. Not sure why we have to get defensive about it. Worked out well for us.

This is good. They need to make more videos like this so we could have more Trumps taking over.

this is where this thread belongs
psm1emor8sy3ruw5ifn4.png
"everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"

probably true -- we conquered better than others and we got the spoils that came with it. Not sure why we have to get defensive about it. Worked out well for us.

Agree. May as well embrace it and try to not keep it up in the future. Whitey has a very checkered past

I'm not white but let's be fair here. Everyone is just as bad. It's just that White people had the technology to conquer other areas. Asians conquer each other. In fact, Genkis Khan ruled the most lands and killed more people than Hitler and Stalin. Africans are the same. Look at the Egyptian empire. They enslave their own people. Even the native Americans or other indigenous tribes, they fight each other and take their land.

We're about to do the same for space. It's human nature to rule and conquer. If we have power, we will beat up the weaklings and take their land. Not just white people. Don't act like Africans/Asians/Mexicans/Mayans/etc didn't own slaves when they were in charge. Everybody owned slaves and conquered other lands.

If we have power over others, we will take advantage of them. Look at how kids bully other people. It's in our human nature.

Last edited:
The BBC produces a large quantity of anti-white propaganda. NPR does as well, often in conjunction with the BBC.

Agree. May as well embrace it and try to not keep it up in the future. Whitey has a very checkered past

All peoples have a checkered past, that's not exclusive to European peoples.

You are one pathetic lady boy
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the triggering continues
aren't you the guy who used to be a cop and quit? ill take your opinion with a grain of salt

Actually, that sounds kinda cool. Dont fuck with me, I'm white. I'm the most violent force the world has ever known, motherfucker.

The BBC produces a large quantity of anti-white propaganda. NPR does as well, often in conjunction with the BBC.

Yeah it's a weird dynamic especially for the white people paying taxes to the BBC. Kick in the nuts!

Back