BBC news - Anthony Joshua signs Wembley Stadium fight deal for September and April

How do you think ortiz-klits ( aj version) goes. Be honest.
Oh my. The wlad that turned up to fight aj absolutely batters him. Fury wlad not so much. Wlad was on the war path in that aj fight. I have not seen him fight like that in a long time.

So if Parker beats Whyte this month will we be treated to a rematch of one of the worst heavyweight fights of recent memory?
If parker beats whyte Deontay should make every effort to fight him. He won't though. Unless he has no choice. I would think he'd also hate to fight whyte at this point. Both of them could become his mandatory.

And no. I hope we don't see a rematch of the parker fight. No one is interested in that.

So if Parker beats Whyte this month will we be treated to a rematch of one of the worst heavyweight fights of recent memory?

No one is expecting Parker to win this fight has only been set up to make it an eliminator for AJ to make the april AJ vs Whyte fight as big as possible.

No one is expecting Parker to win this fight has only been set up to make it an eliminator for AJ to make the april AJ vs Whyte fight as big as possible.
I dunno. I see it as a 50/50 But know for a fact whyte is going to bring it to parker way more than the terrible aj fight.

I dunno. I see it as a 50/50 But know for a fact whyte is going to bring it to parker way more than the terrible aj fight.
Im of the opinion that after seeing the fight with AJ folks are going to look to really go after Parker aggressively.

I expect Whyte to come out throwing leather early and often.

Im of the opinion that after seeing the fight with AJ folks are going to look to really go after Parker aggressively.

I expect Whyte to come out throwing leather early and often.
It's probably the way to go. Dillian is aggressive anyways and think he will test parkers chin more than anyone has yet. Parker i feel probably has a better gas tank and might possibly out point him in those later rounds.

I would favour whyte knocking him out earlier though.

It's probably the way to go. Dillian is aggressive anyways and think he will test parkers chin more than anyone has yet. Parker i feel probably has a better gas tank and might possibly out point him in those later rounds.

I can’t wait for this fight, I think it’s going to be a cracker. Both durable as fck, both can bang a bit; I think they are going to slug it out. Slightly favour Parker I think

I’d like Parker to win but don’t want to see him rematch AJ, so I’ll sit in the fence and just enjoy this one.

I hope to see Parker come out with bad intentions.

Oh my. The wlad that turned up to fight aj absolutely batters him. Fury wlad not so much. Wlad was on the war path in that aj fight. I have not seen him fight like that in a long time.
Wlad might have been at his limit due to age but that was a fantastic performance by him which he hasn't shown for years. He'd of decimated Ortiz if they'd have fought. Ortiz was too short and with a big reach disadvantage that Wlad would have eaten him for breakfast.

I don't hold out any hope at all. Looking forward to the whyte fight. Whyte gets a shot at a belt and a juicy rematch.

Big deal fight that is. Maybe Deontay could get sloppy seconds if he's lucky. You can take the man out of alabama but not the Alabama out of the man. Deontay doesn't want it.
At some point you're cutting off your nose to spite your face. He should fight for a better deal but the fight should get made and he can have the last laugh by winning the fight. It will be more money than he's making otherwise but the prestige of being unified champ will probably push him toward signing.

Honestly it would not make me happier to see Povetkin beat AJ....that would be hilarious for all involved.

Honestly it would not make me happier to see Povetkin beat AJ....that would be hilarious for all involved.
David-Haye-vs-Tony-Bellew-Heavyweight-Fight.jpg

Povetkin is a very good boxer, top 5 easy. Very possible, but i think AJ will Jab his face off.

The problem with that is, even if Povetkin were to beat AJ twice and retain the belts. Wilder would avoid a fight with him just as much, if not more than AJ.

The problem with that is, even if Povetkin were to beat AJ twice and retain the belts. Wilder would avoid a fight with him just as much, if not more than AJ.
Like when he was across the pond to fight Povetkin but Povetkin couldnt piss clean?

I think he'll go for the KO BUT it looks like Parker has a really good pacific islander chin, so can Whyte hurt him?

I think he'll go for the KO BUT it looks like Parker has a really good pacific islander chin, so can Whyte hurt him?
I dunno man. Tbh I really haven't seen his chin tested properly. I think it's overblown frankly just becasue he's never been down. Dillian will test it. If parker comes through then yes.

I think though that besides povetkins obvious previous ped history he gets a raw deal. He has pissed hot absolutely and is a twat hammock for doing so. But the man has also only lost to wlad in a fight where wlad should have clearly been warned and disqualified ten times over. Anyone who hasn't seen wlad vs povetkin should watch it to see how much of a cheating bastard wlad could be.

Not taking anything away from wlad as champ but fucking hell that fight was a joke.

Here's 25 minutes of wlad initiating more clinches than he throws punches.

Edit- plus throwing, wrestling, leaning and phantom given knock downs. Absolutely insane.

Back