BBC news - Anthony Joshua signs Wembley Stadium fight deal for September and April

Wowa weewa.

So with this fight and the next one that'll be 30 million quid in his pocket.

Lol at Deontay making 3.

Come on dude you can’t expect wilder to accept that derisory offer. He’s got a family to feed after all

"Joshua, 28, has signed a two-fight deal to compete at the national stadium on 22 September and 13 April."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/44721432

My money is on Povetkin for September and Whyte for April

Eddie said the other day that the venue is booked in April if wilder wants the fight. The contracts still on the table. Maybe he’ll come to his senses when he earns a fraction of Joshua’s next fight purse against breazealle

Goof stuff. Hope he knocks Povetkins head off.

I still think it will be Wilder in April.

Eddie said the other day that the venue is booked in April if wilder wants the fight. The contracts still on the table. Maybe he’ll come to his senses when he earns a fraction of Joshua’s next fight purse against breazealle
I don't hold out any hope at all. Looking forward to the whyte fight. Whyte gets a shot at a belt and a juicy rematch.

Big deal fight that is. Maybe Deontay could get sloppy seconds if he's lucky. You can take the man out of alabama but not the Alabama out of the man. Deontay doesn't want it.

Yes the offer is still on the table for Wilder. He knows the terms. I don't think Hearn will change them if he signs he signs if not provided Whyte beats Parker it will be AJ vs Whyte pt 2

I don't hold out any hope at all. Looking forward to the whyte fight. Whyte gets a shot at a belt and a juicy rematch.

Big deal fight that is. Maybe Deontay could get sloppy seconds if he's lucky. You can take the man out of alabama but not the Alabama out of the man. Deontay doesn't want it.
Deontay dosent want want what? an easy 3rd or 4th round knockout against an overhyped champ thats too scared to leave his backward island?
'i had to edit myself don't want to catch the hammer for shitting on delusional brits.

Deontay dosent want want what? an easy 3rd or 4th round knockout against an overhyped champ thats too scared to leave his backward island?
'i had to edit myself don't want to catch the hammer for shitting on delusional brits.

If he thought that it would be that easy he would sign the contract and then watch the $$$$$$$ roll in post 3 or 4th round KO.

I am not saying AJ will win I think it could go either way both fighters have plenty of weaknesses but Wilder seems to be negotiating as if this is his final fight and is his only change to maximise his $$.

Either way I don't think Wilder will be the april fight pretty sure of that

I am kinda interested to see how this board reacts when Deontay leaves AJ convulsing on the ground when they fight

Why should he have to. He brings 3 belts, all the fans and 10 times the revenue that wilder brings. Fckin laughable seeing people trying to defend his position, whilst calling out Joshua, if we look at the facts. And the offer is still on the table if he really wants the fight. You’re the one with the delusions pal

I am kinda interested to see how this board reacts when Deontay leaves AJ convulsing on the ground when they fight
Theyll probably call it a fluke.

If its that easy why not sign the contract for almost ten times what he's ever earned.

I'm sick of these fudging moronic Deontay cocktail sausage eaters.

Aj is fudging champion of three frigging belts in half the amount of fights Deontay has with Deontay avoiding wlad purposely becasue Shirley Winkler thought he wasn't ready.

You and the other Deontay cocktail sausage riders sound like fudging retards.

Even if he'd have fought parker he'd have better leverage.. but no. Deontay will go with his time and tested method of destroying cans and having his cheese harvesters make excuses for him.

Fudge off. Stop being a deluded fantacist like Deontay.

His biggest win is against Ortiz who had the fudging Drs checking him out for high blood pressure literally just before the fight.

Now the crevis is eyeing up fudging brazeale and that gape Martin who Joshua destroyed after paying him 6 million in CHARITY money in his 15th FIGHT. He's done with helping out a brother.

Drop what you've got to drop becasue I'm done with being nice with delusions of grandeur and fantacists

Edited due to vulgarity.

Last edited:
If its that easy why not sign the contract for almost ten times what he's ever earned.

I'm sick of these fucking moronic Deontay dick eaters.

Aj is fucking champion of three frigging belts in half the amount of fights Deontay has with Deontay avoiding wlad purposely becasue Shirley Winkler thought he wasn't ready.

You and the other Deontay dick riders sound like fucking retards.

Even if he'd have fought parker he'd have better leverage.. but no. Deontay will go with his time and tested method of destroying cans and having his cheese harvesters make excuses for him.

Fuck off. Stop being a deluded fantacist like Deontay.

His biggest win is against Ortiz who had the fucking Drs checking him out for high blood pressure literally just before the fight.

Now the cunt is eyeing up fucking brazeale and that cunt Martin who Joshua destroyed after paying him 6 million in CHARITY money in his 15th FIGHT. He's done with helping out a brother.

Drop what you've got to drop becasue I'm done with being nice with delusions of grandeur and fantacists

They just love riding and sucking Dorothy’s big cock mate. LOVE IT.

Ill say this once, you all need to chill out.

Share your opinions and debate all you want, hell even some light hearted insults are all in fun and fine, but that shit wont fly.

Ill say this once, you all need to chill out.

Share your opinions and debate all you want, hell even some light hearted insults are all in fun and fine, but that shit wont fly.
Yes sir. I think i got it all out of me.

I have edited the vulgaritys.

Bloody strawberry cheesecakes.

Last edited:
Yes sir. I think i got it all out of me.

I have edited the vulgaritys.

Bloody strawberry cheesecakes.
all niceties aside big brother is watching so i will just give you a polite handshake. we will see you in the ring <13>

Back