BBC 2: Lost Boys Whats Going Wrong For Asian Men?

Lol..I expected this thread(by title) to be about ...

Asian men(Japanese/Chinese type) to be on the losing end of sexual desire by the opposite sex because of big black..... you know the rest.

Yup I’m ruined aswell.

Yeah, its one of those types of moments for many I guess.

wheel-of-fortune-luck-be-in-the-air-tonight.jpg

I was'nt thinking "muslims" either, use pakistans or whatever and call it a day

"Asian" is used on purpose to place them in a macro group that include ethnicities the general public is'nt biased against (like east or south east asians) to avoid public opinion to focus against a specific ethnic group even if is fault of that specific group and the negativity is deserved

As italian myself will be like saying "europeans" while talking about mafia to don't hurt italians sensibility lol
Fuck that shit, thank you
how is it purposely deceitful when they have been using that term to describe them since way before the anti-Muslim stigma existed? May I remind you that Britain colonized India so they have a long intertwined history with the subcontinent. For them, Asia IS the subcontinent because of its outsized economic impact to their wealth. So now they should suddenly refer to them differently so right wing snowflakes like you dont get triggered? You idiots cry about this EVERY TIME it's brought up.

how is it purposely deceitful when they have been using that term to describe them since way before the anti-Muslim stigma existed? May I remind you that Britain colonized India so they have a long intertwined history with the subcontinent. For them, Asia IS the subcontinent because of its outsized economic impact to their wealth. So now they should suddenly refer to them differently so right wing snowflakes like you dont get triggered? You idiots cry about this EVERY TIME it's brought up.
Lol at me being a right wing snowflake, tbh you sound the triggered bitch

And again, as said the whole thing could be solved by call peoples by nationality (more precise) instead by continent

Tell me more about these right wingers that jump in your dreams bro, interessing folks

You are right my friend.

To be honest, I did not much care of the presenter of the programme. She started out fine and with eager to find out more, and in the end it was more that she was the talker and the narcissist came out in full bloom(she is a goodlooking girl)

I used the word depression in my original post to describe the enclaves of Pakistan that do exist in England. The existence of these areas are no good for neither pakistani or english. They even have a guy moving out from the area to go to the university, but after a month he has had enough from the outer world... That is depressing.

Diversity is strength! Oh, and before this year is through one of those guys who, "has had enough from the outer world" will go on a murderous rampage to kill as many non Muslims as possible. It is part and parcel of being around Muslims, right?

Diversity is strength! Oh, and before this year is through one of those guys who, "has had enough from the outer world" will go on a murderous rampage to kill as many non Muslims as possible. It is part and parcel of being around Muslims, right?

Do you mean it, or was that you being sarcastic? I´m a believer.

We don´t know if it will happen, maybe you are correct, but I really hope you don´t want that to happen.

It must be hard to go around with this inner rage, because another human being doesn´t fit in your world view.

Do you have children? Would you share these prophesis with them aswell? Would you raise them to hate some certain kind of people?

Do you mean it, or was that you being sarcastic? I´m a believer.

We don´t know if it will happen, maybe you are correct, but I really hope you don´t want that to happen.

It must be hard to go around with this inner rage, because another human being doesn´t fit in your world view.

Do you have children? Would you share these prophesis with them aswell? Would you raise them to hate some certain kind of people?

How is Islamic immigration a positive thing for normal Europeans? Do they bring less violence? Do they refuse welfare or take welfare? Do they form gangs? Do they rape native children by the thousands?

Do you have a daughter?

Do you think Europeans should be allowed to have countries of their own? Or do you think they must commit suicide and stop existing? Should Paris look like an African city? Is that progress?

You are mentally ill and suicidal. People like you are destroying the Western world.

Yes! I have children. I live in a place where they are safe. I don't want them living among Muslims. If my daughter lived in a place with a Muslim majority she would HAVE NO RIGHTS. I am a feminist, and therefore against Muslim dominance. Do you want your daughter to have no rights?

How is Islamic immigration a positive thing for normal Europeans? Do they bring less violence? Do they refuse welfare or take welfare? Do they form gangs? Do they rape native children by the thousands?

Do you have a daughter?

Do you think Europeans should be allowed to have countries of their own? Or do you think they must commit suicide and stop existing? Should Paris look like an African city? Is that progress?

You are mentally ill and suicidal. People like you are destroying the Western world.

Yes! I have children. I live in a place where they are safe. I don't want them living among Muslims. If my daughter lived in a place with a Muslim majority she would HAVE NO RIGHTS. I am a feminist, and therefore against Muslim dominance. Do you want your daughter to have no rights?

You did not answer my question if you were being sarcastic when you said diversity is a strenght. What you are ranting about is the very, very negative sides of multiculturalism happening at one concentrated time with not enough resources from the host nation to muster to take care of them.

You say I´m mentally ill and suicidal? What did I say, more than I´m a believer of diversity?

Could you please answer me that and I will gladly tell you what I want for my two children.

It’s amazing how the War Room has the the attention span and memory of a jellyfish. Every time some British publication refers to South Asians as “Asian” everybody chimps out because they think it is political correctness and not what the British have referred to South Asians as since colonial times.

You did not answer my question if you were being sarcastic when you said diversity is a strenght. What you are ranting about is the very, very negative sides of multiculturalism happening at one concentrated time with not enough resources from the host nation to muster to take care of them.

You say I´m mentally ill and suicidal? What did I say, more than I´m a believer of diversity?

Could you please answer me that and I will gladly tell you what I want for my two children.

You are mentally ill and suicidal. Europe is in the midst of a massive invasion. It is a soft war aimed at ridding Europe of Europeans. Go ahead and Google what the definition of genocide is. You think that it is beneficial. I do not.

If Tokyo had no Japanese I would think that was a problem.

When your children are grandparents they might be living under Sharia law. This is no joke.

London's Mayor said Islamic terrorism is part and parcel of living in Europe. Madness! The demographic shifts in my lifetime are insane! You don't see the problem so you are the problem.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It’s amazing how the War Room has the the attention span and memory of a jellyfish. Every time some British publication refers to South Asians as “Asian” everybody chimps out because they think it is political correctness and not what the British have referred to South Asians as since colonial times.

Then I think it is about time to change all that. If they could abolish slavery, and get more or less peacefully out of the former colonies compared with the likes of Portugal to name one, change old fashion degrading words and pictures when describing anything that wasn´t white some decades ago, then they can change the description of the people living in "little africa" that sailed to the Asian mainland some many years ago.

The problem is they were allowed into Europe.

Ding, ding, ding.

For those who are already in the country, they can't/shouldn't be kicked out. It was irresponsible governing that let them into the country in the first place and we cannot go back in time.

Time to integrate those who are already in and to ensure that no newcomers enter.

Do you have a daughter?

Lol so much crying. Do you actually know any Muslims?

Lol so much crying. Do you actually know any Muslims?

Do you think Paris should have a majority of French people or a majority of African and Middle Eastern people?

Should a French woman live in fear of walking the street in her country because Muslims don't like the way natives dress?

Do you think Paris should have a majority of French people or a majority of African and Middle Eastern people?

Should a French woman live in fear of walking the street in her country because Muslims don't like the way natives dress?

Crime is crime, I believe if you violate laws you should be deported of course, but I've not had a single issue with my many Muslim acquaintances, with African Muslim immigrants being some of the most polite people I've ever met.

As to France, demographics change over time. Do you consider the grandsons of immigrant children to be French?

I don't think any women should live in fear, I live in a city with extremely high rapes and murders and they're mostly perpetuated by Southern Christians. There are ways to combat crime without crying over ethnicity or religion.

What kind of city do you live in where you don't know any Muslims and there aren't any sexual assaults?

Crime is crime, I believe if you violate laws you should be deported of course, but I've not had a single issue with my many Muslim acquaintances, with African Muslim immigrants being some of the most polite people I've ever met.

As to France, demographics change over time. Do you consider the grandsons of immigrant children to be French?

I don't think any women should live in fear, I live in a city with extremely high rapes and murders and they're mostly perpetuated by Southern Christians. There are ways to combat crime without crying over ethnicity or religion.

What kind of city do you live in where you don't know any Muslims and there aren't any sexual assaults?
Which city is that for the record?

Which city is that for the record?

New Orleans. Amazing city but if you're poor here you're fucked. AirBNB fucked over affordable housing, schools suck (getting better), and not a lot of job opportunities for the poor, massive PTSD in children and a lot of kids who survived Katrina never ended up getting back into school.

The state is deepening the Mississippi to allow Panama Canal style barges and that's going to bring in massive amounts of money and jobs so hopefully that will help.

They recently talked about turning the French Quarter (where I work) into a national park and making it "family friendly" but that was rightfully shut the fuck down immediately. Keep your thot tots the fuck out of the Quarter at night.

Asian means anyone from the Asia continent. It's not limited to East Asia. Asia is the biggest continent and South Asia and Middle East are part of Asia.
We all learn this in 2nd grade but you all seem to have learning deficiencies which's forgiveable.
If you're using the retarded American definition then it really doesn't make any sense. If you're going to include only one part( East Asia) as Asian then what continent does the rest of the land until Europe is part of? Or do you consider them European already? :rolleyes:
Is there a new continent separate from East Asia that was recently made up to accommodate an updated definition?
No it's just stupid American education.

Here's the map,

AsiaPolitical.jpg

We call non Eastern Asians terrorists. It works for us.

Back