Bayley's Attraction

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean what is it exactly that makes so many fans (including myself) attracted to her? In the classical WWE Diva sense, she's not nearly as physically attractive as Trish, Stacy, AJ, etc but something about her just does it for me. Anybody else feel the same way?

"Hey Bayley! ooh ahh...I wanna know, would you be my girl?"

bayley.png

Decent sized natural titties, and the ass that AJ Lee fans think that AJ has. And, like Alexa Bliss, the ass is even better in person.

TBF to Bayley, she also seems like a sweet girl on Breaking Ground. Yeah, her face is a little busted, but a nice personality goes a long way.

Decent sized natural titties, and the ass that AJ Lee fans think that AJ has. And, like Alexa Bliss, the ass is even better in person.
Yeah but what about AJ being into...

Bayley is the girl where you and all your friends want to bang her, but nobody is going to be the first one to say it.

Bayley is the girl you would date, not just the one you would toss it on and not call the next day. You don't want to walk around with a dime because they will normally jump to the next dude with money that comes their way.

A girl who is a solid 7 is a keeper. Sub 6 and 9+ are one nighters, but Bayley is in that sweet spot.

shes cute, oozes sweetness and has a pretty nice body.

Shes looks like the kinda girl you can take home to family gatherings, and shell play with the kids, then blow you on the way home

She's busted as hell and is a "well there's nothing else around" kind of hit. Not something ya strive for.

She's very cute, with a set of legs and an ass that makes you just want to dive in for a while...

UUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

And she aint no slouch in the ring either.

What do her feet look like?

Hmm...those are some fat, stubby toes.

Back