GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

giphyswuvk.gif

giphyzyu1i.gif

giphyq1ubu.gif

giphyinusu.gif

i came so hard, this is what i need in my life.

and to make things better, they partnered with pardox games so ill be more then happy to back this game

YESSIR! Signed up for the Beta some while ago! I can't wait!!!!!

Oh man, as a Front Mission and X-Com junkie this looks amazing. I wonder what touches Paradox will add by being involved.

Oh man, as a Front Mission and X-Com junkie this looks amazing. I wonder what touches Paradox will add by being involved.

you dont remember mechwarrior?

oh this game is my next ulti-hype thread.

you dont remember mechwarrior?

oh this game is my next ulti-hype thread.

Was never a big fan, it was too slow for me. I meant as far as side-missions and stuff, Paradox games are always pretty full of crap to do.

If they're going to be X-Com style, I hope they steal the base system, and the Research/Capture system. I love stealing tech.

Was never a big fan, it was too slow for me. I meant as far as side-missions and stuff, Paradox games are always pretty full of crap to do.

If they're going to be X-Com style, I hope they steal the base system, and the Research/Capture system. I love stealing tech.

the base system is a giant Drop ship in space and they have a mech bay where you modfiy your mech lance.

Won't work exactly that way, you're a merch and travel around.

I still haven't played Xcom 2 yet. Don't know why. Loved the first, but can't get into 2. All other turn based grid games are in line at this point.

This game is really good.
I've been playing it (and giving ghost shit for not being able to). It's fun and reasonably well balanced.

I still haven't played Xcom 2 yet. Don't know why. Loved the first, but can't get into 2. All other turn based grid games are in line at this point.
Ever play shadowrun?

I've been playing it (and giving ghost shit for not being able to). It's fun and reasonably well balanced.

Ever play shadowrun?

I find myself just getting lost playing random missions scrounging for mech parts and ignoring the story so far.

It's great.

Really want to get a heavier mech in my stable.

I find myself just getting lost playing random missions scrounging for mech parts and ignoring the story so far.

It's great.

Really want to get a heavier mech in my stable.
Assassination missions seem to be the way to go.

I've been getting ok at knocking over mechs and blowing up their side torsos.

Ever play shadowrun?

Tried Returns and Hong Kong a few hrs each. Was real cool, but I dunno. My tastes have changed, maybe? My attention span is worse since I've been 25? I dont know. I got my pc in 2013, and have been buying games and upgrading the rig since. I just dont play games nearly as much as I used to. 6-7 years ago, a game like Witcher 3 would have been marathoned and beaten within a month. I got it day 1, still haven't finished it, same with Xcom2. My backlog is absurd at this point.

Assassination missions seem to be the way to go.

I've been getting ok at knocking over mechs and blowing up their side torsos.

I think going after legs or the head is the best that way since it saves the weapons for possible salvage too.

tbh, I think assassination missions have a pretty good chance, but it's pretty random.

I had a battle damaged black knight show up on a clean up mission.

Oh God the middle game is so boring. Every mission is exactly the same.

I got some heavy mechs.

I got a Dragon which sucks because it has like 3 weapon hardpoints and no movement and a Quickdraw that's alright because I stripped the base kit and filled it up with lasers.

@GhostZ06 will be back as soon as he can. His rig went teats up a while back and he's working on getting it back up and running.

I've been playing a while now, I don't know about the difficulty of some missions. Sometimes missions with same difficulty level are peace of cake, sometimes you get some APC vehicle that has more armor than heavy mech and carries a dozen missile launchers that almost one shot your mech.

Speaking of missiles, life has been much easier since I found out that best way to deal with enemy mechs is to spam missiles at them to make them unstable and fall down.

I take all the lasers off and add missiles and acs. Maybe leave on some PPCs or add a medium laser if I don’t need the ammo.

Back