battlenet problem?

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone know what is up with Battle.net right now? I am on call for work, and can't leave my condo... I need to play some fucking starcraft :(

Anyone know what is up with Battle.net right now? I am on call for work, and can't leave my condo... I need to play some fucking starcraft :(
Blizzard said they got ddos'd. It's up an running again.

Word, thanks! Why target such a great thing like battle.net??!?!

If a mod wants, feel free to delete thread :)
Because some people suck. It's the final qualifiers for the Overwatch World Cup so it might have something to do with that or they might just be lying and the janitor bumped something he shouldn't have.

Because some people suck. It's the final qualifiers for the Overwatch World Cup so it might have something to do with that or they might just be lying and the janitor bumped something he shouldn't have.

Assholes! Enjoy GOT tonight homie!

Blizzard doesn't host their own servers, at least they didn't used to.
There was a bug issue with Comcast customers having lag issues way back in WOTLK, I think that was the expansion. At that time AT&T hosted them and they were fighting over something so at&t throttled Comcast's speed.
When I bought my WoW server, it was drop shipped from an AT&T center.

Blizzard doesn't host their own servers, at least they didn't used to.
There was a bug issue with Comcast customers having lag issues way back in WOTLK, I think that was the expansion. At that time AT&T hosted them and they were fighting over something so at&t throttled Comcast's speed.
When I bought my WoW server, it was drop shipped from an AT&T center.
Thats pretty fucking cool you got your own server. You got it open for requests or is it more like a friends only thing?

Thats pretty fucking cool you got your own server. You got it open for requests or is it more like a friends only thing?
I don't run a server, I just have an old server blade that ran WoW.
Blizzard updated their hardware and auctioned off the old ones for charity, I think it was for St Jude's. I ended up with a Malygos server.
I'm not at home so I can't post pictures. I'm pretty sure I've posted it in the gamer memes thread though.

I don't run a server, I just have an old server blade that ran WoW.
Blizzard updated their hardware and auctioned off the old ones for charity, I think it was for St Jude's. I ended up with a Malygos server.
I'm not at home so I can't post pictures. I'm pretty sure I've posted it in the gamer memes thread though.
Oh I see. Thats awesome. I know some people host their own servers of course you need to know the right place to look...

Oh I see. Thats awesome. I know some people host their own servers of course you need to know the right place to look...
Nostalrius, or however you spell it, is still up. I tried it the other day and it was amazing how much has changed

Back