Batman&Robin vs spiderman

Werdun

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ever argued with anyone about this?

Well the age old question has been solved. Spiderman via tko (via some anderson silva level thai clinching)

https://m.9gag.com/gag/aAD4250

Im so happy

Robin would wipe the floor with ypu and he is completely useless in anything except being cannon fodder
I'd KO him AFTER I KO the other two.. and there's nothing you can do about it, burry.

I'd KO him AFTER I KO the other two.. and there's nothing you can do about it, burry.
Yeah right xd

i just wish they would have dipped brock into green paint and dropped him in the middle.

Not clicking the link but assuming the spider-sense puts him over the top.

No, what puts him over the top is the combination front door back door orgasm.

I suspect that the Batman in that fight was on PEDs. Dude was SWOLE!

How much prep time? And how does Spidey with prep time stack up against Batman with prep time. They're both ultra smart.

Gotta go Spider-man here due to being highly intelligent plus having unnatural powers. He wouldn't pass a USADA blood test for a second with dat spider blood but as long as he doesn't get popped, he's going to murk Batman and Robin. Robin particularly would have virtually nothing to offer as he is agile but not Spider-man level agile.

Also I find it kind of funny that Batman's whole plan in Batman vs. Supes was predicated on the notion that he would have enough time to use the Kyptonite on Superman. But, as Superman points out, if he wanted to, he already could have killed Batman. So basically Batman had to hope to hell that Superman would not instantaneously torch him with laser eyes or fly into him at the speed of sound and absolutely decimate him. Which basically leads me to believe that Batman was assuming that Superman would not immediately try to kill him. And if he assumed that, how bad a guy could Superman be?

Wow just watched the gif. Utterly hilarious. Spider-man with dat thai plum. And Robin runs in to a straight right like poor Forrest Griffin. Utter destruction even two on one.

When Bats gets KO'd, Robin is just like f this and concedes.

How much prep time? And how does Spidey with prep time stack up against Batman with prep time. They're both ultra smart.

Gotta go Spider-man here due to being highly intelligent plus having unnatural powers. He wouldn't pass a USADA blood test for a second with dat spider blood but as long as he doesn't get popped, he's going to murk Batman and Robin. Robin particularly would have virtually nothing to offer as he is agile but not Spider-man level agile.

Also I find it kind of funny that Batman's whole plan in Batman vs. Supes was predicated on the notion that he would have enough time to use the Kyptonite on Superman. But, as Superman points out, if he wanted to, he already could have killed Batman. So basically Batman had to hope to hell that Superman would not instantaneously torch him with laser eyes or fly into him at the speed of sound and absolutely decimate him. Which basically leads me to believe that Batman was assuming that Superman would not immediately try to kill him. And if he assumed that, how bad a guy could Superman be?

He doesn't even have to kill him. Why wouldn't Superman just instantly incapacitate Batman? Unless his plan was to lose the fight on purpose and hope Batman doesn't kill him.

A lion is far superior physically than any man. But a single man can take down this animal with a spear (Dikembe Mutombo). Spider-Man has the Physical attributes but Batman would throw Robin at him as a distraction and then bat a rang him with some fucking invention.

I see that batman's superhuman plot armor did not save him this time.

<{1-8}>

Back