Batman: "ironman sucks"

Why does Batman need to keep his identity secret?

Who is he trying to protect?

At least Tony had the balls to tell the world he is Ironman.

Wtf, everyone knows Batman is Bruce Wayne. I

Wayne was about to spill the beans at a press conference in TDK, but that attention whore Harvey Dent took the credit for being Batman.

Easily the funniest line in the entire movie.

And the movie is pretty damn funny.

Yeah i saw it with my three year old daughter. Did not expect me to like it. But it was funny and entertaining.

At least Tony had the balls to tell the world he is Ironman.[/QUOTE]

Didn't go so well for him though, did it?

im3-gif3.gif

I dig the lego movies.

Lego Ninjago was surprisingly pretty funny imo.

In the end of Arkham Knight, Batman reveals himself as Bruce Wayne. I think in the comics everybody knows already.

This is the best version of Batman. These guys kill me.

Ryan Reynolds and Chris Evans have been multiple superheroes. That’s how I know superheroes aren’t real.

I know. I mean how does one guy run a multibillion dollar company and fight crime at night?

When does he sleep?
Rumning a multibillion dollar company doesnt require that much work
If u aint there someone else less senior or a board of people will make the calls instead

I know. I mean how does one guy run a multibillion dollar company and fight crime at night?

When does he sleep?

Better yet, why does he dress up in a mask and cape and screw around with petty street crimes one by one?

He literally has the money to hire an army of batmen which would be much more effective.

Better yet, why does he dress up in a mask and cape and screw around with petty street crimes one by one?

He literally has the money to hire an army of batmen which would be much more effective.

Erik Prince would totally make a better Batman.

When does he sleep?

Exactly, its nonsense to think that Bruce Wayne, industrial pioneer and corporate leader has even the time for that, and that spare time he has we all know he is banging 10s all the way

Definitely THE BEST DC movie ever.

Back