Bates Motel Discussion Thread

Pretty good so far IMO.

Sort of creepy, good suspense and*Vera Farmiga can act.

I don't understand why half the characters dress like it is the present, and half dress like it is 1959.

That threw me off. Going in I thought it would be set early but then the chick pulled out her Iphone lol

Anyone going back for seconds?

Yup. Gotta give it a few weeks before I commit to watching or stop watching.

Carlton Cuse does Twitter Q&A during the episodes. I'd say about 1/4 of the questions involve lost somehow.

So does Norman have some chick tied up in the bathroom or what. They ended the first show with it and now Creepy Air hose chick found a stech book with drawings but i still don't know what going on with that.

AMC should do a series based on this .

I thought the commercials looked interesting so I checked out the first episode. I rarely watch anything live so the commercials killed me but it was interesting enough that I'll check out a few more episodes.

If it's not a prequel to Psycho then I don't get why they would use the same characters. Actually I do know why, it's because it helps build up interest and hype and also gives you some idea of what to expect.

Ok show getting away from now. Mexican weed growlers, Serect Sex Slave burial plots and burning people for no reason. Give a story i can follow

Feels like Twin Peaks without the supernatural aspect, maybe somewhere between Twin Peaks and The Killing. Batmanuel is going to get his ass killed.

The girl that plays Emma is beautiful, stunningly adorable.

So the cop is the serial killer? God damn this show is stupid and that's the bottom line. I'm done with this bull crap.

Back