Bates Motel Discussion Thread

I'll let the show go on a few episodes and I'll make my mind up.

I'm thinking a lot of people are automatically going to reject the show initially as it might seem blasphemous to those fans of the source material.

I appreciate it when shows try to do things new, so let's hope that over time at least the show turns out ok and people will learn to embrace it objectively if that's the case..

I'd hate a good show be torn apart by critics and fans who will refuse to watch it based on what it is.

dont they do this movie like every other year?

Thanks for ruining Lost for me. No, I never watched.

best show ever. don't worry, i didn't ruin it for you if you ever do watch it. not like my friend who told me who kizer sozey was 5 minutes before i watched the usual suspects.

ps - this show suuuuuuuuuucks

best show ever. don't worry, i didn't ruin it for you if you ever do watch it. not like my friend who told me who kizer sozey was 5 minutes before i watched the usual suspects.

ps - this show suuuuuuuuuucks

Who is that in your AV?

Edit: I've figured it out. How's it smell in there?

Last edited:
Not terrible, actually were some tense moments.

I thought I was recording it. Turns out I'm recording the reair in an hour. Oh well.

Carlton Cuse
The movie is NOT canonical. Kerry Ehrin and I wanted to tell our own story with these characters.
We didn't want to do an homage to the original, but an original story using these iconic characters.

Last edited:
Back