basketball: ice cube's 3-on-3 league - featuring iverson, k-mart, george gervin(!)

Hatredcopter

not even half-decent...
@Silver
Reaction score
by now you must have heard of this

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F345711%2F6278450f-2caa-47ad-bba3-75213a2ba01c.jpg

sounds interdasting
retired players over 30
3-on-3 ball

press statement said:
"Three-on-three basketball is the most played sport in the world. It is a universally beloved form of basketball that truly highlights a player’s technical skill set. The BIG3 will bring our favorite basketball stars to one of the most popular forms of the sport. The league promises to deliver fun, exciting and fast-paced basketball played by some of the game’s most talented players.

The Rules
will have 4-point shots from 3 cicles
first to 60 points
no fouling out
court.png

star's confirmed to play
AI, white chocolate, bibby, billups
i'm keen

thoughts?
Link1
Link2

Rather watch the Globetrotters

Do some of these guys need the money?

they need hops
and new knees imo

It's going to be a shit show but I'll admittedly watch some. You're going to need a helmet if you're anywhere near the basket with the atrocious shooting that will take place

unsure
but think it'll last 2 seasons tops
it'll get views
mostly curiousity
mostly to see AI/JDubb

curiosity will fuel 2 seasons
mostly to see AI/JDUBB
not sure how cube expects to make cash

is it from having mini rap concerts at the same time?
images

i'll YouTube it

Get me on the court, and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a triple-double
Flickin' :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s every way like MJ
I gotta say it was a good day

unsure
but think it'll last 2 seasons tops
it'll get views
mostly curiousity
mostly to see AI/JDubb

And 1 made money at first so this will make money provided he invested short term in this. People will come out to see AI so as long as his price point on tickets and venues is solid he should turn a decent profit. From what I understand they are doing 4 games an event (1 ticket is universal for all l and the players will sign autos.
I'll check up on it more but I think your life span of two years is accurate.

And 1 made money at first so this will make money provided he invested short term in this. People will come out to see AI so as long as his price point on tickets and venues is solid he should turn a decent profit. From what I understand they are doing 4 games an event (1 ticket is universal for all l and the players will sign autos.
I'll check up on it more but I think your life span of two years is accurate.
can't see it going further tho
will lose interest unless it's an event
or something fresh...

can't see it going further tho
will lose interest unless it's an event
or something fresh...

Only way it could go further is if they were able to grab kids who couldn't qualify out of high school who were top projects and had to go to JUCO. Highly doubtful they could touch the overseas money Jennings and Mudiay got

Loling hard at some of the names on those teams.

3 on 3 basketball is the most played sport in the world?

Back