Based Texas? Shooting Statue Vandalize...ers? *Shakes the ANTIFA world*

If that's the point of delineation then I'll have to lean towards terrorism since the statues in question aren't realistically on the terrorist's own property. Most likely they're on public land.
Since the Klan just got refused a permit for burning a cross on public property I'd like to think there's some strict scrutiny reason for denying the First Amendment rights of assembling and speech.
I didn't say its terrorism if its not on your property, I specifically mentioned it would be terrorism if it was on a black man's property as it would be an obvious case of intimidation. Taking down a statue may or may not fall under that but in this case I don't think it does because the purpose isn't to intimidate but to remove the symbol itself whereas cross-burning was done to intimidate blacks.

Do you support armed vigilantism to deal with political groups you do not agree with?

Conservatives spent a lot of time screeching about how they wanted to run down protestets blocking streets. Don't forget that conservative law makers in North Dakota, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee and Texas all proposed bills that would protect people who run over protesters.

So between that and the OP it seems conservatives spend a lot if time trying to find ways to legally murder people they disagree with.

and i posted the response from the police department, saying thats not how they law works. you are just advocating murder.
Yea I saw that, hence my departure from the thread.. Already addressed in other posts. So no, I am not advocating any thing. I merely misread the law. Calm down.

Conservatives spent a lot of time screeching about how they wanted to run down protestets blocking streets. Don't forget that conservative law makers in North Dakota, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee and Texas all proposed bills that would protect people who run over protesters.

So between that and the OP it seems conservatives spend a lot if time trying to find ways to legally murder people they disagree with.

It is foolish to block the streets to begin with.

"Nah. One or two of them deserves to feel a little lead. It'll teach them not to punch above their weightclass.

I'm not saying they should die, but they need to learn that they could wind up meeting their maker with this stupid mob justice shit they keep pulling.

Pop one or two in the kneecap is all I'm saying."

Yeah, completely off topic............

I'm still not seeing armed vigilantism against "political groups" I "do not agree with".

And even more foolish to want to murder people for it.

Wanting to murder protestors for blocking streets is wrong. Killing them to escape harm or to preserve your life is a different story. Depends on how the protest in question is going.

This isn't North Korea, we don't shoot morons for messing with statues.

If this bonehead cop can't round up some antifa pussies without reaching for his gun, then he is a can.
This is Texas, and yes, we do. Sure, expect a single cop to round up a group of Leftist thugs armed with bodily fluids. Fuck that. Peel caps.

You're either foolish or not. One can not be more. Both activities are foolish.
{<huh}

Do you think its equally foolish to bet $100 on McGregor against Mayweather and to bet one's retirement on him? I would say the latter is a bit more foolish but maybe that's just me...

If Britain had a 2a, British women would be shooting Pakistani men down alley ways and parking lots at rates only rivalled in the wild west films.

My Mrs carries a smaller can of hair spray in her handbag as does my daughter.

I'd feel much better if they both had firearms in those bags instead but I guess they have a man at home who would be more than happy to forfeit 15 years of his life to the state in exchange for their safety, no problem at all.

{<huh}

Do you think its equally foolish to bet $100 on McGregor against Mayweather and to bet one's retirement on him? I would say the latter is a bit more foolish but maybe that's just me...
There is no delineation of foolishness. An act is either foolish or it is not.

That's gonna be hard to explain to my Jewish stepmother.

btw have you seen this? That's Deandre Harris clubbing an old man which prompted his ass whooping.

dTVEhb0.gif

His gang also knocked out one of the protesters with a stick.

As I said before here, you reap what you sow. These men shouldn't be made out to be victims.

One of the people who kicked his ass was a Puerto Rican "3%er".

Last edited:
I was not arguing if it was evil or not. Is that the topic of conversation now?

No, its not the conversation but you're definitely trying to deflect and equate the murder of someone with the act of standing in the road.

Pretty soon SRV's statue will be yanked because he could play the blues better than the blacks.

There is no delineation of foolishness. An act is either foolish or it is not.
So yes, you think betting $100 on McGregor vs Mayweather is as foolish as betting one's retirement. What a foolish thing to believe.

I didn't say its terrorism if its not on your property, I specifically mentioned it would be terrorism if it was on a black man's property as it would be an obvious case of intimidation.

You said this.

Burning a cross on a black man's frontyard could be seen as terrorism while doing so in your backyard isn't.

And as per my Klan getting denied the right to assemble (based on their cross-burning intention), I'm saying the public sphere (where the statues sit) are closer in theory to the black man's front yard than the Klan's back yard. This is because the black man has some claim/interest in public spaces and none in the private property of another.

No, its not the conversation but you're definitely trying to deflect and equate the murder of someone with the act of standing in the road.
How am I deflecting? I never uttered any words that point to murdering people standing in the road. I simply pointed out both acts were foolish. Period. At no point is it acceptable to murder people standing in the road, as well at no point is it acceptable to stand in a busy road and put your life in danger and hamper people just trying to live their lives.

Back