Bas Rutten's Body Action System

I haven't had any noise complaints. Just try to not use it in the middle of the night.

Is it less noisy in reality than in that video?

wow this looks very good, but it does seem little pricey. i would buy for 350

Mumrik said:
Is it less noisy in reality than in that video?

I didn't have the stand tightened well enough where it telescopes out vertically so it was making more noise than it should. It's not absolutely quiet, but it doesn't make tons of noise when you make sure everything's screwed on real tight.

I generally also make sure between rounds that all the pieces are still tightly secured just as a safety measure. I haven't had any problems, though.

Feel free to ask if there are anymore questions.

wow this looks very good, but it does seem little pricey. i would buy for 350

You can get it without the focus pads for $300.

id buy it for 150.....500 is insane....its actually pretty cool but i guarentee any1 would get bored of it quickly.....these things will be on craigslist or kijiji in no time

man i totally want to build one of those

I just saw the infomercial...and fucking hell 569.99 CDN. I could buy a heavy bag, a dummy, a speed bag, a wii fit plus, ufc undisputed 2010, EA MMA, golds gym cardio workout wii, and punch-out!! for that

i got this not to long ago and i got to say at first i was really happy and the work out is really good. But the other day i punched the head off it. Turns out the only thing keeping the head on the bar is a flimsy plastic fitting and it will break. Do not waste your money unless they change it to metal.

Go get a heavy bag haha much cheaper and it will last you alot longer.

wooo first post lol

If Couture says its ok, then it is ok.

On the other hand 500 HAHA go fck yourself Bas!

I just saw the infomercial...and fucking hell 569.99 CDN. I could buy a heavy bag, a dummy, a speed bag, a wii fit plus, ufc undisputed 2010, EA MMA, golds gym cardio workout wii, and punch-out!! for that

LOL damn dog u got it all figured out dont u?

Im not gonna lie it looks like a cool piece of equipment. But it also looks too weak and for the premium price. Like it is the knock-off version of it. Maybe a version 2.0 or competing product will get it right.

Does anyone know if there is a discount code for the Body Action System? Also, are there any retailers that carry the BAS? I would like to try before I buy.

I am actually surprised at the quality. I now have. Just bought it this week
I have multiple heavy bags and great weightlifting equipment. This more than completes everything I need. The angles and speed work with combination punching and kicks is great. Recommended.

I saw this product on sale in a store here in New Zealand the other day for $1,250 NZD. With today's exchange rate that is about $916 USD. Strangely I was speaking to the sales guy and he told me they had never shifted one yet.

It did look nice next to a whole array of Bowflex though....

He must of had some sort of TMA nerd in mind when he started concocting this. There's no way his other self defence videos will work with that

Does anyone know if there is a discount code for the Body Action System? Also, are there any retailers that carry the BAS? I would like to try before I buy.

I got an email for this today.

Code: FIGHTGLV2

$110 off, free shipping and free MMA gloves.

So basically that comes to CDN$389.99. It's starting to become more reasonable. I would consider it but that thing will destroy my cheap laminate flooring in the basement.

I think that even they don't believe in the durability of their product. It only comes with a 90 day warranty.

BAS Terms and Conditions

No way I trust that enough to spend $400+.

I have had one since I got it for Christmas. It works very well. It doesn't move much, and it can take any punch or kick you have! I don't like the focus pads much though, they move a lot with hard punches or kicks, so I just take them off usually.

I would definately recommend it. It is a very good substitute for a heavy bag. It is fun to hit too!

Back