Bas Rutten's Body Action System

stlfdemt

White Belt
Reaction score
Bas had introduced his new training tool. I don't think this is aimed at hardcore MMAers but I am sure a bunch of house wives will order this.

looks good if you cant hang a bag

better than those wavemasters with water in the bottom that fall over when hit
cartform_black.jpg

also it folds up

I see the kick to the groin target...but where's the designated liver shot target pad...
Dangita dangita dang.

Weird, I was totally just wondering about his new "super-tool" he was talking about last year and this thread pops up.

Guess you can't hit with power?
Looks like it would be moved around or tipped over.

In the video in the link from the TS, they have Kimbo throwing shots at it as well as Bas, so I think it would hit with some power.

In the video it appears as if sandbags are draped over the "feet" of the stand.

It looks like fun to mess around on once in a while, but I can't see it having too much of a place in a serious training program.

For $500, 6 months or more of training in a real gym would be a far better investment.

For $500, 6 months or more of training in a real gym would be a far better investment

Or a 3 month training camp at Matt Hughes Hit squad gym which I may due next year.

In the video it appears as if sandbags are draped over the "feet" of the stand.

It looks like fun to mess around on once in a while, but I can't see it having too much of a place in a serious training program.

For $500, 6 months or more of training in a real gym would be a far better investment.

yeah a gym membership and a heavy bag there wud be better

Too overpriced IMHO. Would be better to buy a membership to a gym that hangs a heavy bag or two. Or an actual fight gym where you know you'll have a partner to hit pads with that's not so stationary.

Even at $250.00 I think it would be overpriced. But $500.00?!! Not a fucking chance.

Back