Bas Rutten saying what Sherdoggers already know about Conor/Khabib

So when Conor wins, Bas Rutten will chalk it up to a lucky punch. Okay got it.

Also, these submission radio guys needs to get on Finasteride asap. This is still salvageable but not for much longer.

maxresdefault.jpg

Finasteride? Doesn't messing with DHT usually lead to gyno issues or is it just that full head of hair > bitch tits? Lol also wtf is with you and hair loss? Honest question

<{RoseRun}>

Oh you sweet summer child.

<{cruzshake}>

Win or lose (which he probably will) he's not going anywhere soon.

At least it will end the ridiculous era where he was #2 p4p despite not having a single title defense

Wasn't it going to end when he faced a top 10 opponent for the first time in Poirier?
Wasn't it going to really end when he faced an elite wrestler in Chad Mendes?
Wasn't it going to definitely end when he faced Jose Aldo?
Wasn't it going to absofuckinglutely end when he faced the LW champion?

Keep moving that goalpost buddeh.

<36>
I love how you don't name the LW champ because everyone knew Conor would walk through him. Everyone knew he would starch Mendez too. I think the only time I've ever doubted him was Dustin, Aldo, and Diaz. I was definitely humbled by the Aldo win but I felt Diaz could beat him and he did. The second fight could have arguably gone either way. Let's not put Conor up there with GSP or anything quite yet. This is going to be an insane test for him and his chances are pretty slim. Still, I hope he destroys Khabib and shocks myself and the world.

Not that I give a monkeys chuff who wins.

Just want to see these two buttercups finally fight. But I'm leaning towards Conor just so I can watch the Shertards implode in a sea of tiramisu and tears...

The Diaz brothers are once in a generation tough motherfuckers. No one else at LW or under could eat the punches Nate did .
Nate's a bleeder. The blood makes it look worse than it is. The bleeding helped Conor, because Nate fought with reduced vision. Unless you pretend Nate with one eye is as good as Nate with two eyes.

Khabib by mauling and tds (tap due strikes)..conor is not able to take a beating like barboza and Johnson did..the chicken will tap

Never liked mcjoker and his bs antics and kabob is a joker too and a goof but bas is right that if Conor can't land the shots not one cuz he never koed any one with one shot besides emotionally depleted Aldo then ksbob gonna wrestle fuk his midget ass

What if Conor wins? Not saying he will, just wondering what you think would happen.

If he wins he proves he is legit. This fight is a win win

I do not think he is a championship level fighter anymore. I’m a fan of the sport more than anything. So Conor proving me wrong would be a cool storyline. But he won’t

If Conor wins, this place will melt down like Chernobyl

Last edited:
If by puncher's chance he means Conor has a 99% chance to win by any means, then he is correct.

Its more likely that khabib has a wrestler's chance. Unless he will be able to take conor down 10 times and hold him down there he won't win.

He says Conor has a punchers chance but also says a lot of good things about him and gives him props for taking this fight as most people didn't think he would take it. Have to agree with the Bas.
He's only taking the fight because it's the biggest money fight he has to choose from, and it's also for a championship belt. Conor only takes fight where he has something to gain. Either a belt or a shitload of money. In this case: both.

Conor wasn't risking shit when Khabib wasn't the champ... If he was so fucking badass, why didn't he fight Khabib back then?

It's the equivalent of giving someone props for taking a fight against Mike Tyson for 50 million dollars. Anyone would fucking take that. Even if you lose, you still win by getting paid.

Let Conor take a dangerous fight when he has nothing to gain other than respect. Oh wait, that'll never happen.

That was a flush headkick with follow up gnp and Nate still wasnt out
True, but Conor didn't knock him out either. Now when it comes to knock down, Nate was on hiss ass many times before. He doesn't have an iron chin. It is a myth. What Nate has is a great recovery. Same as Eddie. There are many fighters who has never been KO'ed nor Knocked down. These are the fighters with an iron chin. BTW, Khabib is one of them, so are many others.

Fighters are the LAST people to be consulted about Conor. Everyone picked against him for Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz II and Alvarez. The only time they picked him was for Nate I, and he got his ass whipped.

He's only taking the fight because it's the biggest money fight he has to choose from, and it's also for a championship belt. Conor only takes fight where he has something to gain. Either a belt or a shitload of money. In this case: both.

Conor wasn't risking shit when Khabib wasn't the champ... If he was so fucking badass, why didn't he fight Khabib back then?

It's the equivalent of giving someone props for taking a fight against Mike Tyson for 50 million dollars. Anyone would fucking take that. Even if you lose, you still win by getting paid.

Let Conor take a dangerous fight when he has nothing to gain other than respect. Oh wait, that'll never happen.
I don't think it's the highest money fight. GSP and Nate 3 are probably bigger, tho they may be more tricky to finalize. Also, he could make WAY more in boxing, but that depends on if UFC would let him. This fight ups his stock the most with a win tho, and you may be right that it sells the most, but I'm not sold yet. A third belt vs GSP @ 165 would be huge massive too.

Back