Bas Rutten predicts Khabib vs Tony Ferguson

No, he really doesn't. He's a terrible analyst to the point where you should consider always betting on the opposite. Nostalgia blinds.
You nailed it, he is flat out terrible these days and almost unlistenable.

UFC-194-TONY-FERGUSON-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2.jpg

Gotta let go of that hair, bro.

Best stamina in the division? Isn't Nate a LW?

Same here
Me too, but all I can remember from that film is Danny Devito saying: "put the goods in the bag", and I think the main villain having his forearm bitten off by a crocodile.

That is one old-ass movie.

You nailed it, he is flat out terrible these days and almost unlistenable.

He can be bad, that said, I'd listen to Bas and bet on his picks a million times over that rambling cluless sycophant Robin Black. Holy shit that guy sucks.

He can be bad, that said, I'd listen to Bas and bet on his picks a million times over that rambling cluless sycophant Robin Black. Holy shit that guy sucks.
Robin is way better at picking the outcomes of fights though so if you want to go with Bas you will end up losing. The game has passed him by at this point and he really is not even worth listening to. There are guys on YouTube that are better then both at at picking fights who are not famous then both of those guys. I totally disagree black is annoying but is way better at picking the actual out comes and break downs.

Robin is way better at picking the outcomes of fights though so if you want to go with Bas you will end up losing. The game has passed him by at this point and he really is not even worth listening to. There are guys on YouTube that are better then both at at picking fights who are not famous then both of those guys. I totally disagree black is annoying but is way better at picking the actual out comes and break downs.

The guy picked Paige Vanzant over Michelle Waterson. Bas predicted Waterson would kill Vanzant.

That's all I need to know.

The guy picked Paige Vanzant over Michelle Waterson. Bas predicted Waterson would kill Vanzant.

That's all I need to know.
Sweet that's one fight. I can do that as well. Black had Stun Gun over Erick Silva and even picked the ko right down to what punch it would be. He also had Holly by KO over Ronda.

bas doesnt predicted a winner ? he just said that he things that in the second or third round will the fight end via ko or submission.

Back