Bas Rutten on Ronda Rousey: "That whole angry look thing needs to go, she needs to relax"

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bas decimates her in multiple dimensions here:

Truth.

She didn't look nearly as angry going into this fight as her previous ones.

Holly wiped that look off her face permanently me thinks.

She definitely needs a better approach. Mentally and physically... so yeah. Maybe she should stop mean mugging the whole universe.

She definitely needs a better approach. Mentally and physically... so yeah. Maybe she should stop mean mugging the whole universe.

...but it's not "mean mugging" because she doesn't look mean.

She looks constipated.

100% true for two reasons. The first being what he explains, but the second is it'd just at least work toward making her somewhat less despised. Between her childish attitude and the constant mean-mugging she makes it VERY tough to like her.

8:12

Fingering misha Tate on the ropes. Shiiiiiit what did I miss?? Vid???

Fuck all the stuff about her angry look and shit. If she wants to go back to the top of the game again, she needs to either learn how to fight on her feet or learn how to get the fucker down to the mat...

Fuck all the stuff about her angry look and shit. If she wants to go back to the top of the game again, she needs to either learn how to fight on her feet or learn how to get the fucker down to the mat...

...you obviously didn't click on the video...as Bas said many things about her lack of foot movement...etc.

The MMA world has turned into the peanut gallery. What's chuck liddell's 2 cents? Next stop: matt hughes! Fuck it, lets interview MMA stars in Japan and hear their opinion! Because it matters! Fuck, I still havent heard mauro renallo's opinion. I sure wonder what his take on rousey is. The same as everyone else's? SURPRISE!

Glad Amanda knocked the frown off her face, next thing to go, the tough girl strut

I didn't make it to Bas talking.

I'd sooner listen to Schaub than that Ranallo gimp

...you obviously didn't click on the video...as Bas said many things about her lack of foot movement...etc.

It wasn't a go at what Bas is saying personally, but there is just loads of shit flying around about this and that, but the reality is she massive huge holes in her game and her gameplan seems to focus on those parts of her game

I agree that this approach just cant work anymore. She puts way too much pressure and stress on herself.

Back