Bart Kwan (Barbell Brigade) admits sexually assaulting another man. Shuts down his social media

What do trainers think of him?
Hate him.

that gym makes me so jelly cuz there's nothing like it where I am. Would kill to train there. And yeah, it's got a lot of hot babes.
Robin-Gallant-barbell-brigade.jpg
They are considered merely above average to cute in Los Angeles. GOAT state bless.

Not to say Disney isn't full of pedo horror stories also.

Wtf indeed. Perhaps I should find a time machine and go back to tell my younger self to not take this photo.

So you've never heard of anyone getting their cheeks busted? Sounds like you were in solitary confinement the whole time.

My cousin did a year in jail and never had any issues either. He said everyone just fights and gambles on the winner. My drug dealer on the other hand was a really small mexican dude. One day when he was really fucked up he was talking about how had to fight off people all the time but eventually they just kind of... and that's where he just zoned out. Me and my brother in law gave each other the WTF look and just kept getting high.

Not sure who this guy is but I checked out the instagram and that Asian gal with the tattooed arms and who skateboards is my dream gal.

Fit, tattooed, skateboarding Asian female

<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

Sign me up

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

Lol at the sheer lack of awareness to nonchalantly recount an instance of broom rape not thinking that shit is gonna blow up in your face.

That's the risk you run with a lot of these popular Youtube channels where you literally talk and talk for hours on end. When you have to churn out so much content, every little thing that pops into your head goes on camera.

There's no high-paid editor to tell you "Eh, this isn't appropriate" so you just publish all kinds of shit.

That's the risk you run with a lot of these popular Youtube channels where you literally talk and talk for hours on end. When you have to churn out so much content, every little thing that pops into your head goes on camera.

There's no high-paid editor to tell you "Eh, this isn't appropriate" so you just publish all kinds of shit.
It's sort of shocking how Joe Rogan has talked for hundreds of thousands of hours to a massive audience and never incriminated himself or risked a #MeToo. Maybe he's actually innocent.

It's sort of shocking how Joe Rogan has talked for hundreds of thousands of hours to a massive audience and never incriminated himself or risked a #MeToo. Maybe he's actually innocent.
i used to think for the longest time that him and Eddie Bravo gayed each other.

Actually I still think that.

I've done several weeks in county and the worst thing that happened there was two dudes consensually making out. The local community college campus is more exciting than county jail.
In Shelby county jail there were 412 inmate assaults from September 2017 to September 2018, with 19 of them being considered serious violent incidences (which means it resulted in grevious bodily injury). Only 5 deaths surprisingly. This is nowhere close to being the most violent county jail in the US. It really all depends on the county and it’s inhabitants.

i used to think for the longest time that him and Eddie Bravo gayed each other.

Actually I still think that.
Because of the sheer amount of time they spend talking on podcasts it would slip out sooner or later. I think Rogan is "gay curious" but hasn't crossed the barrier yet.

In Shelby county jail there were 412 inmate assaults from September 2017 to September 2018, with 19 of them being considered serious violent incidences (which means it resulted in grevious bodily injury). Only 5 deaths surprisingly. This is nowhere close to being the most violent county jail in the US. It really all depends on the county and it’s inhabitants.
yeah, entirely depends on which county. Mine was mostly deadbeat dads arrested for child support and drug offenders. The actual violent inmates quickly get transferred to the state prison system.

It was kinda shocking how many of them were there for child support. So I got to hear endless whining about their babymommas.

Joe doesn’t deserve half the grief he gets. He can be a bit of a cocksucker, but what person with his sort of influence isn’t?

Hate him.

They are considered merely above average to cute in Los Angeles. GOAT state bless.

The one on the far right is fine, the one next to her is decent, and the other two would get beaten with purses in LAX just for showing up.

I went to boarding school and the military and I didn't hear about broom stick rape although there were some other kinds of stories. The military especially is full of gross stories of sexual harassment.

'broom stick rape' was a practice sicko NY cops used to perform on explosive criminals & shit. this was brought to light during the entire Abner Louima tragedy. when they inspected some of the lockers of these cops, they found collections of dreadlock clippings & other disgusting "trophies". makes me sick to my stomach.

Back