Bart Kwan (Barbell Brigade) admits sexually assaulting another man. Shuts down his social media

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

He's the founder of JK Films and Barbell Brigade (the most popular gym on Youtube) and he casually mentions sexually assaulting a fellow cadet. Blowback is immediate and the empire he built will vanish overnight.

I went to Barbell Brigade when I was in LA. Cool gym. Some cuties there lifting about as much as me or more.

Also fuck that kind of hazing in the military.

Is he a Democrat? Because it’s forgivable if he is.

anyone who has attended boarding school can attest to how common this is.
I went to boarding school and the military and I didn't hear about broom stick rape although there were some other kinds of stories. The military especially is full of gross stories of sexual harassment.

Is this a real show? A bunch of ‘lets and Paris Hilton wannabes talking about lifting weights?

“Bro I benched 135 yesterday for like 7 reps”

I went to Barbell Brigade when I was in LA. Cool gym. Some cuties there lifting about as much as me or more.

Also fuck that kind of hazing in the military.
that gym makes me so jelly cuz there's nothing like it where I am. Would kill to train there. And yeah, it's got a lot of hot babes.
Robin-Gallant-barbell-brigade.jpg

Is this a real show? A bunch of ‘lets and Paris Hilton wannabes talking about lifting weights?

“Bro I benched 135 yesterday for like 7 reps”
maxresdefault.jpg

anyone at your gym lift more?

that gym makes me so jelly cuz there's nothing like it where I am. Would kill to train there. And yeah, it's got a lot of hot babes.

Damn that girl on the right. When I was there this really cute latina was using the squat rack right in front of me. I had to try very hard not to look.
For sure it's probably the best gym I've been to. Deadlifting and oly platforms and hot chicks. I would also be happy if my current gym had even one deadlifting platform.

Calling dibs on the one all the way to the right.

anyone who has attended boarding school can attest to how common this is.
I'm sure things get weirder over time but im having a hard time imagining that tbh, even with a gun up to my head I would need them to do the threatening hammer click and warning shot the whole 9 yards before I stick something in someone's ass against their will

Damn that girl on the right. When I was there this really cute latina was using the squat rack right in front of me. I had to try very hard not to look.
For sure it's probably the best gym I've been to. Deadlifting and oly platforms and hot chicks. I would also be happy if my current gym had even one deadlifting platform.
was it this one?

~700 is impressive, but this explosive gentleman was not on their show that is saw.
they've had literally hundreds of shows and include most of the regulars from the gym.

was it this one?

Nope. The girl I saw was smaller and cuter than her. She actually might have been latino actually.
I'll admit that I looked through their youtube and instagram to try to find that chick but to no avail.

Back