Barren Wastelands

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Notice now in every game, movie, or TV show the barren wastelands are all on the west coast or east coast?

If something bad happened my town of 5000 people would pull together and do what needs to be done.

If they say "that barren wasteland used to be Los Angeles" it lends an importance to the viewer. It assumes the viewer knows the significance of 15 million people gone.

If the show says "This barren wasteland used to be Sugarloaf (made up midwest town of 5k)" the viewer has no reference of the scope of the disaster.

Most people can only name like 25 major US cities so they go with the big ones.

Notice now in every game, movie, or TV show the barren wastelands are all on the west coast or east coast?

If something bad happened my town of 5000 people would pull together and do what needs to be done.

i bet, small towns always have the advantage on a world collapese scenario, everyone knows everyone, you can barricade the access points, people are most likely more self reliant that city folk, the biggest problem would be the hordes of city dwellers coming looking for a safe spot

i bet, small towns always have the advantage on a world collapese scenario, everyone knows everyone, you can barricade the access points, people are most likely more self reliant that city folk, the biggest problem would be the hordes of city dwellers coming looking for a safe spot

I concur, and believe it or not, city folks do have guns. It just that some dont personally have weapons. But the gangs, and lots of police have lots of weapons stowed away somewhere.

If its on tv then it must be true

Baron Wasteland would be a good name for a musician

Baron Wasteland would be a good name for a musician
Barron and The Wastelanders

Back