Barnett taking credit for Rena's RIZIN win!

mmarising has a lot of info about WMMA and women's kickboxing/shootboxing and has her real kick/shoot boxing record which is 33-5-1

Here is an article about her last shoot boxing fight at the 2016 S-Cup where she retained her shoot boxing women's flyweight title.
http://www.mmarising.com/articles/2...s-title-mio-tsumura-wins-2016-sb-girls-s-cup/

Wiki needs to get updated cause it doesn't even have her winning her 4th S-Cup tournament in 2014, it cuts off at 2013.
Yeah, unfortunately its not a record database with opponents listed for easy viewing though. Sherdog doesn't seem like they will ever add that kind of stuff but hopefully Tapology eventually adds the rest of her record. As of right now Tapology just has her 2 MMA fights and S-Cup event career. I know someone that is working on a Kickboxing database for fighters so maybe he will get it in there.

Yeah, unfortunately its not a record database with opponents listed for easy viewing though. Sherdog doesn't seem like they will ever add that kind of stuff but hopefully Tapology eventually adds the rest of her record. As of right now Tapology just has her 2 MMA fights and S-Cup event career. I know someone that is working on a Kickboxing database for fighters so maybe he will get it in there.

No it doesn't, you have to search Rena Kubota in the search bar and click on each article to see them all which certainly isn't as convenient as sherdog's fight finder. I just checked Tapology and they have her listed as 31-5-1 which is pretty close, they're missing her Rizin shoot boxing fight against Cyndi Alves and her fight at "No Kick, No Life 2015" against Elli Ekstrom.

But they don't list her losses or her wins before the 2009 S-Cup. Wiki has all her losses and the draw, but they're missing 10 of her wins

Barnett's got one of those grunge-alternative-emo kid belts from the 90's.

Keep it real, Sensei Barnetto.

Barnett's got one of those grunge-alternative-emo kid belts from the 90's.

Keep it real, Sensei Barnetto.

lolwat

that's been heavy metal style since the late 70s and Barnett is a metalhead, not an emo kiddie

lolwat

that's been heavy metal style since the late 70s and Barnett is a metalhead, not an emo kiddie
Has it? I don't follow "metal" or its accessories.

It's some kind of neck cloth in terms of non-MMA meaning:

"The cravat (/krəˈvæt/, krə-VAT) is a neckband, the forerunner of the modern tailored necktie and bow tie, originating from 17th-century military unit known as the Croats. From the end of the 16th century, the term band applied to any long-strip neckcloth that was not a ruff."

kian_yellow_navy_blue_polka_dot_printed_silk_cravat_massive.jpg
Yeah, ninja choke sounds way cooler, so I'll keep calling it that

hes not trying to take credit for the win, hes trying to have catch wrestling take credit for the submission.

I appreciate Josh taking the effort to document amd preserve the culture of catch, there is a risk that it will be completely swallowed in the sea of BJJ. I'm sure he realizes he might risk getting a Segallish reputation, but its definitely worth it.

Back