Barnett can beat Cain

The only person who can beat Cain right now is Cain.

JDS is a close second.

Those two guys are so much better than everyone else, it's stupid

why cant he beat cain.. its great to have a new face in the mix--especially of his caliber.

daniel cormier bores me.

Wasn't Barnett severely hurt going into the DC fight and still toughed it out? :rolleyes:

Everybody seemed to forget that Cormier broke his hand in the Barnett fight, too. He even had a surgery after the fight.

Barnett's stand up isnt good enough for him to get near Cain to get the clinch.

did you miss josh vs dc? cain is a better version of that (minus the wrestling dc >>>>>>>)

If barnetts bottom game was as good as his top game I would agree, but cain will control him on the ground. Werdum probably poses a bigger threat.

He may match up better with Cain than JDS does.

Cain and Cormier have obvious similarities; Cormier dominated Barnett. The previous two statements are true, but Barnett broke his hand pretty badly early in that fight.

Any top heavy that can strike could beat any other one 1 time out of 10. If Barnett fought Cain 10 times, could he catch him once? Sure. But Cain is winning at least 9 out of 10.

Barnett has been legit forever although most of you noobs wouldn`t know that. Cain would be the favorite but Barnett would have more than just a "pucher`s chance," wouldn`t shock me at all if he tko`d Cain

Meh, I saw Barnett mount Gilbert Y for three rounds and finally finished him in the third. That left a lasting impression. Like, wtf are you doing - whats are you waiting for???

If Kongo can drop cain every round with ease and even take him down with an double leg.....barnett can possibly do the same.

fucking joke. cain destroys barnett 10 out of 10.

Cain has better cardio and much better striking. He's a terrible matchup for Barnett.

Barnett would never beat Cain, JDS or Cormier. I'd love to see him fight Werdum, Bigfoot, Reem or Browne. Even a fight with Hunt or Big country would be interesting.

I feel like Werdum deserves the next shot but if he has to fight once more before fighting for the title. Werdum vs. Barnett would be a good eliminator.

I don't think so, Cain has better hand speed, clinch escapes, if Barnett gets him down he won't keep him long.

Barnett needs to get a couple of wins before we can discuss a title shot (which I believe Barnett will get). Also want to talk about over hyping most of these post have been pretty extreme over hyping of Cain the dude bad ass but don't act like he is God of HWs.

Boxing: Cain

Kicks: Cain

Cardio: Cain

Speed: Cain

Wrestling: Cain

Submissions: Barnett

Acting like a jackass: Barnett

Back