Barboza vs Gaethje next please

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don’t care who won or lost their previous fight, these guys are close enough to each other in rankings and neither of them is getting a title shot any time soon. This is the hardcore fans money fight to make at LW.

ufc-on-fox-20-highlights-watch-how-edson-barboza-brutalized-gilbert-melendez-with-legkick-1070158.gif

barboza-lullo-gif.gif

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

gaethje-wall-leg-kick-comp-2.gif

jnvshr.gif

tumblr_nm6ijuSoPU1u2ragso1_500.gif

34a70d_e3282ed7370345fb949f6695107f67b1~mv2.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Aldo/Barboza/Justin G need a threeway kickoff. Last one standing wins, only kicks allowed.

Barboza is still concussed from the lee fight

Give him a break lol

I don’t care who won or lost their previous fight, these guys are close enough to each other in rankings and neither of them is getting a title shot any time soon. This is the hardcore fans money fight to make at LW.

ufc-on-fox-20-highlights-watch-how-edson-barboza-brutalized-gilbert-melendez-with-legkick-1070158.gif

barboza-lullo-gif.gif

giphy.gif

jnvshr.gif

world burn.gif

Dat would be fuckin brutal ... i approve.

Barboza Is booked to fight hooker, and i promise you it will deliver.

Gaethje wants Lee, and I promise you it will deliver.

I like violence. I'd watch if it happens down the road. Excited to see Aldo in there as well.

Didn't know Edson was booked, but ya that should be a good one.

Dont like Lee/Gaetje because Lee will just look to turn it into a grapplefuck.

I like seeing fighters tested, so I'm down to see Gaethje's infamous wrestling credentials put to the test. I think if gaethje's wrestling is half as good as his credentials suggest, then he finishes Lee in 3.

barboza-lullo-gif.gif

giphy.gif

jnvshr.gif

I co-sign on that- someone needs to stay in top 10 and other needs to be outside(or #10)

Interesting, barboza has the faster kick, and Gaethje has the heavier kick. I lean towards Gaethje in this one as Barboza doesn't do well under pressure.

Barboza is still concussed from the lee fight

Give him a break lol

True, Lee whooped him pretty badly. Barboza had one moment where he dazed Lee with that head kick, but aside from that Lee pretty much dominated him

This x2. Barboza is already booked for one.

and Gaethje & Lee are both without a fight at the moment. Dunno how it would play out, but I'd like to see it as well. Solid match up between two top 4-5 guys at LW

certainly possible, but both are top guys and if Gaethje wants to keep moving up the ranks, a possible win over Lee (not a guy Lee basically wrecked) will help do that

Back