Barboza Punched A Hole In Hookers Face...

You might be jack for even knowing that shitty bum movie even existed. Sit down jr, take your vitamins kidd, make sure to drink your milk, ok son?
Wait... He thought it was a real movie?

Never go full retard

d82de178fe407d0466742ccc6a175368.png

cheating brazillian scum. Hits him in the nuts like 5 times in the second round. It's pretty obvious this brazillian bum baborza is juiced to the gills (like overeem was at UFC Beijing) and will be popped by USADA. I can't wait for him to get banned from the sport, I hate steroid cheats. This fight will be deemed a NC and my boy Dan will continue terrorizing the LW division.
images
where did you get the idea that Barboza is juiced ?
Hooker is a great fighter and I still have big hopes for him.

but another question to you ; who would win Hooker vs. Conor ?

I must admit I'm absolutely shocked to see this delusional moron has gotten himself banned already, lol. Who ever would have guessed!

d82de178fe407d0466742ccc6a175368.png

cheating brazillian scum. Hits him in the nuts like 5 times in the second round. It's pretty obvious this brazillian bum baborza is juiced to the gills (like overeem was at UFC Beijing) and will be popped by USADA. I can't wait for him to get banned from the sport, I hate steroid cheats. This fight will be deemed a NC and my boy Dan will continue terrorizing the LW division.
images
BANNNNED

Yeah, he'll go back to "terrorizing" the bottom 20 at LW...then back once in a while to get his ass beat again by the top 10.

One thing we know for sure...he lived up to his name.

He got his ass fucked just as hookers do.

I wanted Dan to win too but that was a brutal, systematic destruction of a very durable fighter. Props to Edson for the win.

LOL @ being so salty about a wrong prediction to go on and call Barboza a cheater and steroid user.
You're pathetic. I hope you off yourself someday.

The stories we tell ourselves when our heart is broken.

Back