Barboza and Lee Square Off Before Sixers Game

I’m going to always root for Lee. The way he beat down Chesia was great! considering my stepbrother trains with Mike it always puts a smile on my face when my idiot stepbrother pouts like a girl.

I hate these square offs with UFC fighters at the NBA events. Makes them look like a B level sport having to reach out to audience at other events to promote their own that has none connections or relations with each other.

I’m going to always root for Lee. The way he beat down Chesia was great! considering my stepbrother trains with Mike it always puts a smile on my face when my idiot stepbrother pouts like a girl.

we wanna see some stepbro on stepbro crime! :D

I hate these square offs with UFC fighters at the NBA events. Makes them look like a B level sport having to reach out to audience at other events to promote their own that has none connections or relations with each other.

Well. That's exactly what it is.

Not sure how Lee got to this point in hype without beating anyone noteworthy and getting KO'd by dudes like Leonardo Santos lol.

But I think this fight will demonstrates pretty convincingly that he's not up there with the top guys in the division.

Barboza stuffs him routinely en route to either KO or dominant decision rife with knockdowns.

I didn't know they were fighting in Philly in 6 weeks. Could've swore it was Jersey.

Everyone in the crowd is probably like: "uhhhhhhhh, who are these dudes again?"
Very true.. I couldn't name more than 4 current basketball players if my life depended it either tho

tumblr_o04ezaW4sE1tbl8wbo3_400.gif

lol @ that camera work

War both of these guys.
They jump right back in the mix and fight all comers, when Dana White calls a fighter fucking awesome, these are the sort of fighters he should be talking about.

I wish they had setup some fire around the bell and had them yell and make warfaces while they struck it, that would have been super awesome.

lol @ the rubber mallet trade off with serious faces

Not sure how Lee got to this point in hype without beating anyone noteworthy and getting KO'd by dudes like Leonardo Santos lol.

But I think this fight will demonstrates pretty convincingly that he's not up there with the top guys in the division.

Barboza stuffs him routinely en route to either KO or dominant decision rife with knockdowns.

You have to look at his victories as well and the improvements,I don't think people look at James Vick like some bum because he was tkoed by pillowfisted Chiesa and Dariush(the only tko/ko victories they each have in the UFC are against Vick) I see big things for Lee and Vick.

Back