Barboza and Lee Square Off Before Sixers Game

legkicktko

Only the Strong Survive
@Black
Reaction score

Before Philadelphia 76ers home games, there’s a ceremonial ringing of replica Liberty Bell.

Tonight, the bell was rung by a pair of UFC fighters set to headline the promotion’s return to nearby Atlantic City, N.J., next month. Kevin Lee (16-3 MMA, 9-3 UFC) and Edson Barboza (19-5 MMA, 13-5 UFC) took turns ringing the bell ahead of tonight’s Sixers game against the Indiana Pacers in Philly. Then they faced off on the court.
http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/kevin-...bell-philadelphia-76ers-ufc-atlantic-city-nba

kevin-lee-edson-barboza-philadelphia-76ers-video.jpg

Barboza's leg kicks vs Embiid's pure physical presence would be intriguing...

But fuck it, with 6 months training, I'm gonna lean towards Embiid by KO.

Tony's last win vs Khabib's last win.

I have Ferguson's last win by sub.

Don't know why, but I thought Lee was much bigger than Barboza. Turns out Barboza might have an edge there after all<TheWire1>

Audience at that game was probably confused as to why two random dudes were staring each other down on the court.

Best case scenario is that Barboza shuts Lee with a nasty body kick

Edit: Wtf was that all about btw

Everyone in the crowd is probably like: "uhhhhhhhh, who are these dudes again?"

not sure lee will be able to hold up against barboza's striking. he was rocked a few times versus trinaldo not too long ago and magomed mustafaev was able to land some pretty hard kicks against lee. I think lee will have plenty of trouble with edson's kicks from all angles

not sure lee will be able to hold up against barboza's striking. he was rocked a few times versus trinaldo not too long ago and magomed mustafaev was able to land some pretty hard kicks against lee. I think lee will have plenty of trouble with edson's kicks from all angles

I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to follow the Khabib Method though.

really looking forward to this fight but would hate to see either guy lose .
I think Lee might have the edge in this fight , I guess we will find out soon .

Bad match up for Lee. Edson has solid TDD and defensive grappling. Made Khabib work even though he dominated. Plus standing is all Edson and Lee gets hurt every fight during exchanges

Why were they hitting that bell so awkwardly ?

PRIDE > UFC as always :D

tumblr_o04ezaW4sE1tbl8wbo2_400.gif

tumblr_o04ezaW4sE1tbl8wbo1_400.gif

tumblr_o04ezaW4sE1tbl8wbo3_400.gif

Back