Barboza about McGregor: "I would rip his leg off"

anything can happen in any fight and anyone can beat anyone. But it makes me laugh how Sherdog quickly dismisses how good Conor really is. The one fight I thought Conor could lose was Diaz and Conor learned a lot from that fight and obviously made adjustments.

Irish jabroni is good, im not denying that. but what surprises me the most is how beatable he is but his opponents can't find out how.

Pretty bad match up stylistically for Conor...as are most of the LW top 5. Would love to see this fight. Barboza glass chin is kind of a myth...let's be real. He's ate some big shots since the Varner/Cerrone fight. But that doesn't mean Conor can't KO him.
How exactly?

You've been saying this for over 18 months now but I fail to see the logic. Yes he has good leg kicks but he doesn't like to be pressured and he's basically Aldo-lite standing.

All we read during the aldo vs. conor threads was "aldo is going to kick Conor's leg off just like he did to faber"

Barboza has looked good in his last two fights but he's hit and miss and would get put on the back foot and then stiffened.

Barboza gets dropped from jabs. He cant avoid McGregor's fists for 5 rounds. Conor would find his chin way before Barboza gets McGregor to limp from a kick.

If Barboza had a better chin, I would say the fight would be 50/50.

Back