Barboza about McGregor: "I would rip his leg off"

Btw, reading this thread has made me happy

More and more are starting to become truly educated about MMA

Conor would prison rape Barboza in every facet of striking or boxing skill, and in every possible scenario under any exchange etc

In a simulation of 100 I wouldnt be suprised to see Conor smash Barboza 100 out of 100 times

Just go look at Barboza's post fight comments about his Melendes fight

"Melendes countered ny first kick with a punch, and it made me hesitant to throw any more kicks for the rest of the round. My corner had to calm me down"

Conor is known for stepping into kicks and brutally counter fucking with left straights

Just one counter left off a Barboza kick will have Braboza petrified of ever kicking again in his career, let alone in the fight

Barboza wont have the luxury of being able to survive for 5 minutes until his corner can come calm him down to start kicking again lol

Every Barboza kick=counter left oppurtunity from Conor

Plus Conor is also known for brutally checking leg kicks

That could produce a scary result for Barboza as well

People bring up Alvarez knocking Conor off balance with a kick

Well, why dont you go ask Alvarez WHY he stopped kicking then, since he was "having so much success kicking"

"He checked one of the kicks and my foot was killing me. I couldnt kick with it anymore"

Like someone else said....

Its always: "bu but someone will just take Conor down and maul him...or someone will just fient Conor out....or someone will just kick Conor" etc etc

Every Elite fighter you can think of HAS tried every possible startegy against Conor

Conor has the answer for it all because he has Bobby Fischer fight IQ

When will people realise Conor is simply a next level tactician who lives in the Matrix, and just simply learn to start to appreciate Conor

Barboza is a good striker but Conors hands would put his brain to sleep.

Lol I like his style but his chin is gonna be touched by dem hands boi

Yet you wont ever be able to detail those so called "weaknesses" and prove it with any kind of consistent examples

Your post is so hilariously off the mark its amusing

Shertards who dont know shit about MMA who are always picking against Conor no matter who he fights, dont mean anything

Theres a reason WHY Conor is always the favorite

Theres a reason WHY, when it comes time to actually put your money where your mouth is, Conor is always the betting favorite

Because when money is on the line and it comes time to look at fights objectively, Conor's skills and fight IQ are undeniably next dimension compared to all his peers

Conor is the biggest draw in combat sports...BECAUSE OF CONOR...and theres many reasons that come from that

Conor's charisma
Conor's skills and IQ
Conor's exciting style
Conor always backing everything up

You could list a hundred reasons....but none of them have to do with what you are saying

Conor would still sell 1 million buys fighting a janitor in the high school gym

One of those reaons for Conor's monumental start power is also the fact Conor is always attempting to make history etc
20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

A great matchup. I'd favor Conor but not an easy job.

Another one trolling for red panty night. Eese normal.

Jaime Varner?
20121230121645_jamie_varner.JPG

Conor was stopped more recently than Barboza...

Anyway fighters improve, Barboza has gotten better with his defence and without a grappling threat from Conor it's a super interesting match up. If he plays it super safe and lands a few kicks it could totally change the fight, look how messed up Conor was just by kicking Diaz.

if the leg kick is all mcgregor has to worry about he will win pretty easy

he wil have a full training camp to avoid getting leg kicked-he has already shown in the past he can adjust to his opponent

Barboza incredibly overrated. There's a reason why he's never come close to a title shot. Has no chance against the top fighters.
Isn't this how people talked about Nate before the first fighr? Styles make fights...

"Now that I am unable to fight Conor, I am going to talk about how I would kill Conor if I were to fight him."

Its hilarious to see how many pre-faces people have to use to "create an opponent who can trouble" Conor

Kind of speaks to Conor's greatness: )

"Well...Conor still hasnt fought anyone with the wrestling of Kerlin, who has the boxing of Floyd, whos 10 feet tall, who spits fire out of his mouth, and who can fly......therefore, still unproven"

I don't doubt that he's great or say he is unproven. I think only those two kinds of opponents beat him, that is indeed an indication of how skilled he is.

If I were to pick someone to brutally finish a less-skilled opponent, I would pick Edson Barboza over just about anybody. However, as soon as he fights an opponent with a pulse, he tends to fold.

Back