Barber vs Calvillo?

Seriously?

WJV3.gif

Between who?

hqdefault.jpg
Maycee Barber and Cynthia Calvillo! 2 of the best prospects in mma at the moment.
And the crackpipe dream thread of the month goes to @Natesblackshirt
So you’re saying I have to be on crack to enjoy WMMA? I’ll have you know there were times I couldn’t get any crack and I was just as entertained drinking beer. 2 great fighters imo.

="Natesblackshirt, post: 146750241, member: 510381

So you’re saying I have to be on crack to enjoy WMMA? I’ll have you know there were times I couldn’t get any crack and I was just as entertained drinking beer. 2 great fighters imo.

<34><codychoke><Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>

Calvillo by not making weight cuz period

They should make a shit poster belt just for people like you @Natesblackshirt. I'm joking but cmon man I just don't see the point of this hypothetical match up. Calvillo would get beat the fuck up, look at how rudimentary someone like Carla Esparza made her look in the stand up department.

I haven't really studied any of their fights so I am not sure who will win in this matchup. Who do you got TS?

Last edited:
Maycee Barber and Cynthia Calvillo! 2 of the best prospects in mma at the moment.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Crackhead confirmed. Explains why you think WMMA has "2 of the best prospects in MMA".

giphy.gif

They should make a shit poster belt just for people like you @Natesblackshirt. I'm joking but cmon man I just don't see the point of this hypothetical match up. Calvillo would get beat the fuck up, look at how rudimentary someone like Carla Esparza made her look in the stand up department.
while true cynthia is nasty as hell on the ground

Not sold on barber. Her bjj belt is an online belt

You aren’t even a good troll. At first you were ok because of how subtle your trolling was but now you just try way too hard and make it too obvious.

Back