Barao got jibbed, why is Alvey fighting at 205, and and Santos is a stone cold assassin.

Osp gets dropped quite a bit, gus is a walking punching bag, mauwa I like but santos could fold him and vice versa. Volkan I haven’t seen much of tbh . The lhw division without jones and Cormier = is rather sad
You have a point about OSP being a bit chinny now but I still think he beats Santos on the feet or the ground and Gus would box the ears of him.

Manuwa is old and tends to choke in big fights (although not all)

Volkan has decent power but needs more high level wins

Gus is RETIRED

OSP is inconsistent

Come back Rumble! Although he wouldn't make 205 now
Rumble can’t pass a usada test now lol

Is that the guy who missed weight by significant amount on home turf? Fuck him.

Give him 9 months to get that shit out of his system, slim down, and ffs work on his sub defence.
It’s not that easy though especially since he already has shit cardio = will only get worse lol plus he’s taking my friends Redcon supps and those are known to have prohormones so yea it’s safe to say rumbo isn’t coming back . Well maybe bellator since their drug testing is a sham

Manuwa would wreck Santos. As would OSP, Volkan and Gus. Super fun fighter but doubt he reaches a title shot at 205

Agreed with Volkan and Gus but Manuwa is older and chinnier than Santos; that's a battle of glass cannons so anyone could win but I'd favor Santos there.

OSP gets merked by Santos.

How is Santos as good as t.s making him out to be ???
Let's pump the brakes.It took Gegard mere seconds to end the larger Santos besides branch (who is no Mousasi but still better than Santos)...

Slow the fuck down

I feel like branch finishing Santos by strikes is like living in the twilight zone?!
Like...., legit, that happens 1/100 times. We witnessed the 1

I don't know how you figure that. Santos is good and always looks like hell on wheels against lower caliber guys and now against a guy who took the fight on less than a week's notice. The only two times he's stepped up in class he got killed against Mousasi and then Branch.

Lil Nog is still good enough to beat this mid tier guys like Alvey and Cummins. Wasn't surprised when he won.

Psh, who has Santos even beat?
  • Dude got rekt by Moose inside a round
  • Machida 50-45ed Moose
  • Anders got a real tight split dec with Machida
Do you even MMA Math bro?
Branch is a submission fighter. Santos has murderous stand up.
Do the math

I feel like branch finishing Santos by strikes is like living in the twilight zone?!
Like...., legit, that happens 1/100 times. We witnessed the 1

Santos is so ridiculously overrated. Perfect example of a guy who always loses to top fighters and smashes mediocre ones and yet poor analysts think he's a future champ.

Santos couldn't be Bellator Champ let alone Ufc champ.

I enjoy watching Santos fight regardless of outcome or whether he has championship potential.

Mousasi is a goddamn phenom when he shows up, which he does most of the time.

Back