Barack Obama Cashing in From Wall Street- CHA-CHING 400k a POP!

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Here's a hope for some serious change:

400k per speech to Wall Street. He's getting taken care of for taking care of them by redistributing middle class wealth during the 2009 financial crisis.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...treet-speech-leaves-liberal-base-stunned.html

I say ABOUT DAMN TIME the man gets paid, SON.

GetRichQuick_featured.jpg

Obama cashing in on those big ol welfare checks from wall street.

Good for him.

Oh my gosh, his supporters should feel betrayed!

Fake News, there aren't any wall street bankers anymore, they're all working in the Trump administration now
<45>

I'm sure our new outsider president will surely be cracking down on Wall Street to ensure ah fuck it. I can't even finish typing it the sarcasm is so thick.

If you think they love ex-presidents now, just wait until '20.

Oh my gosh, his supporters should feel betrayed!

herro Seano,

Huffpo is absolutely killing the Mr. Obama for this. just ripping him up one side and down the other.

its neither here nor there, but i have a very hard time seeing a former President Sanders doing this sort of thing.

- IGIT

herro Seano,

Huffpo is absolutely killing the Mr. Obama for this. just ripping him up one side and down the other.

its neither here nor there, but i have a very hard time seeing a former President Sanders doing this sort of thing.

- IGIT
My post was basically poking fun at all the "Trump supporters have been betrayed!" posts.

There are liberals defending him because he only raked in 350K after taxes.

Obama administration should've went after the grossly negligent banking commmunity after the crash.

Unfortunately nothing more than a slap on the wrist was handed out. I've been critical of this since the start

Lol at him stunning the liberal base. If indiscriminate drone strikes did not stir the base up, they're comatose in a bunker.

Good. He paid his dues, sacrificed his prime years to this country, and got nothing but disgust and obstinance every time he tried to find compromise and progress. I hope he makes a shit ton of money, triggers a bunch of losers still waiting for Trump and the GOP to MAGA, and hangs out with celebrities on tropical islands for the rest of his days.

herro Seano,

- IGIT

Sanders has 3 homes and no work history outside of congress. I can definitely see him doing this sort of thing. Especially given the way he endorsed Hillary.

Good. He paid his dues, sacrificed his prime years to this country, and got nothing but disgust and obstinance every time he tried to find compromise and progress. I hope he makes a shit ton of money, triggers a bunch of losers still waiting for Trump and the GOP to MAGA, and hangs out with celebrities on tropical islands for the rest of his days.

Damn right.

Back