bar fights

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
kinda funny post at least to me anyways.....from all the stuff i see going around, it seems the majority of the people interested in "UFC" are more concerned with winning a "street fight" which is commonly referred to as a "real fight" ...sOoO.........your average douchebag that wears tapout, trains UFC, and goes to a bar on "the big fight night" in affliction shirt trying to pick a fight, is about the equivalent of someone who trains NBA and tries to start a basketball game at the bar. rant over

kinda funny post at least to me anyways.....from all the stuff i see going around, it seems the majority of the people interested in "UFC" are more concerned with winning a "street fight" which is commonly referred to as a "real fight" ...sOoO.........your average douchebag that wears tapout, trains UFC, and goes to a bar on "the big fight night" in affliction shirt trying to pick a fight, is about the equivalent of someone who trains NBA and tries to start a basketball game at the bar. rant over
Let them bang

Being a bouncer watching bar fights start is always lulzy cause literally no one save that vid of the Austin Street fight where three guys beat the shit out of like 5 dudes against a car...

NO ONE CAN THROW A PROPER PUNCH

Being a bouncer watching bar fights start is always lulzy cause literally no one save that vid of the Austin Street fight where three guys beat the shit out of like 5 dudes against a car...

NO ONE CAN THROW A PROPER PUNCH

Plenty of people who are trained lose all the training as soon as that adrenaline starts.

Not only the ability to throw a punch, but any awareness of space and distance too. How many guys have you seen who train regularly, then get in a scrap on the weekend and the first thing they do is get in the other guys face and start posturing?

In the ring they would make sure to keep their distance and hide any tells but on the street they do the exact opposite.

Plenty of people who are trained lose all the training as soon as that adrenaline starts.

Not only the ability to throw a punch, but any awareness of space and distance too. How many guys have you seen who train regularly, then get in a scrap on the weekend and the first thing they do is get in the other guys face and start posturing?

In the ring they would make sure to keep their distance and hide any tells but on the street they do the exact opposite.

yea i agree with you, but i was more kinda pointing out how ridiculous these people are. Ok bro, the big fight is tonight, i got my tapout shirt on, i train UFC, the yard house restaurant is a octagon, lets have a UFC match there. The MMA fan culture are the biggest douchebag posers of all time IMO. Worse than Metal Mulisha SRH Bros.

what gave it away, his chain or affliction shirt? <Lmaoo> He definitely trains KFC

I guess at least they are going to watch a fight.........as opposed to people going to watch a team sport unrelated to fighting.......you have to give them that........<45>

Last edited:
yea i agree with you, but i was more kinda pointing out how ridiculous these people are. Ok bro, the big fight is tonight, i got my tapout shirt on, i train UFC, the yard house restaurant is a octagon, lets have a UFC match there. The MMA fan culture are the biggest douchebag posers of all time IMO. Worse than Metal Mulisha SRH Bros.

what gave it away, his chain or affliction shirt? <Lmaoo> He definitely trains KFC

I hate casual fans sometimes.

Then they call me 'elitist'. No bud, you put yourself in the uneducated fan box.

I hate casual fans sometimes.

Then they call me 'elitist'. No bud, you put yourself in the uneducated fan box.

http://www.flatbiller.com/index.html

220px-Flatbiller.jpg

Street basketball is much deeper than UFC.

It starts at a much much younger age too.

Back