Bannon says AHCA 'written by the insurance industry'

http://sickforprofit.com/ceos/

I'm all for free markets, this isn't it. If obamacare wasn't designed with these guys in mind I don't know who it was designed for, sure as fuck wasn't for people like me.

abc_boehner_squish.gif

Publicly working to pass it, privately says its trash. So Bannon and Trump are ok with passing a bill they admit is trash and benefits only the insurance industry?
Of course thats what they did. They support their colleague publicly. Thats what politicians do. Party first.

As I suspected. Trump and Bannon are exposing Ryan and letting America witness him hang himself. Good riddance it's about time we start cleaning out the GOP.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...n-health-care-act-written-insurance-industry/

Gabriel Sherman writes that White House chief strategist and former Breitbart News executive chairman Steve Bannon has privately expressed concern that the American Health Care Act (AHCA) betrays the populist voters who put Donald Trump in the White House.

The failure to repeal and replace Obamacare would be a stinging defeat for Trump. But it would be an even bigger defeat for Paul Ryan, who has all but staked his Speakership on passing this bill. And in the hall of mirrors that is Washington, the big winner to emerge out of the health-care debacle could be Steve Bannon. That’s because Bannon has been waging war against Ryan for years. For Bannon, Ryan is the embodiment of the “globalist-corporatist” Republican elite. A failed bill would be Bannon’s best chance yet to topple Ryan and advance his nationalist-populist economic agenda.

Publicly, Bannon has been working to help the bill pass. But privately he’s talked it down in recent days. According to a source close to the White House, Bannon said that he’s unhappy with the Ryan bill because it “doesn’t drive down costs” and was “written by the insurance industry.” While the bill strips away many of Obamacare’s provisions, it does not go as far as Bannon would wish to “deconstruct the administrative state” in the realm of health care. Furthermore, Bannon has been distancing himself from the bill to insulate himself from political fallout of it failing. He’s told people that Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn — a West Wing rival — has run point on it. (Bannon did not respond to a request for comment.)
OMFG, brass off with your spin alley article directly from the White House pulpit itself. Breitbart is America's Pravda, at this point.

It was 100% Trump's bluster and initiative to reform Health Care. This is his fault. The buck stops with the President.

Told you this guy doesn't know how to run shit. Suck it.

Cover your ass mode commences. Trump has been fighting hard for this bill. It's Trumpcare, he owns it.

Bannon could convince Trump to offer up single payer which would take Insurance Co's very largely out of healthcare, except for extra coverage private plans.

But of course he won't.
I'm not sure Bannon will not try it. Most likely he will not be able to pass it due to the "establishment republicans" in the house though.
It will also be funny when democrats oppose single payer healthcare and say it's influenced by Putin or whatever.

Which AHCA bill we talking about. The original, or the abortion that the GOP couldn't even get pushed through?

I thought it was a given that the original AHCA (Obamacare) was written by lobbyists for the industries. And that the Sen. & House Rep. like Nancy didn't even know what was in it. Which was partially why she made that infamous quote.

ACA = Affordable Care Act = Obamacare
AHCA = American Health Care Act = Trumpcare

Stupid GOP. They should have opened all of the negotiations up to CSPAN cameras, just like the Democrats did with Oba....oh, wait.

Back