Banging the Iron

Just stick to the prescribed percentages and you'll be fine. If you really want to progress, taking this time to get in a lot of made reps is going to do you a world of good.

Welcome to the logs. This picture is interesting in so many ways, just as I expect the new log to be.

x_2100b568.jpg

Just stick to the prescribed percentages and you'll be fine. If you really want to progress, taking this time to get in a lot of made reps is going to do you a world of good.

The percentages feel good. I'm definitely more aware of where the bar is in relation to my body. The cleans felt really good today.

Clean and jerk
90 4x3+1

Clean pull
112 4x3

Front squat
105 5x4

hang muscle snatch
50 5x3

Snatch
70 2x3
75 2x3
78x3

Pretty meh. My back felt like hell, on the bright side Technique didn't go to hell and I was fast under the bar.

Snatch grip push press + OHS
70 5X5

Welcome to the logs. This picture is interesting in so many ways, just as I expect the new log to be.

x_2100b568.jpg

Im not sure what's going on in that pic. The.composition on this one is much simplistic

cd187a12.jpg

This must be the first time in ages I see two bleph workouts logged back-to-back.

I'm jelly of all the oly work here.

This must be the first time in ages I see two bleph workouts logged back-to-back.

I'm jelly of all the oly work here.

I feel dirty. Post newdz.

Don't be. I'm sucking it up, dude.

Snatch
65x3
70 2x3
75 3x2
80 4x1

Pull under was fine. I wasn't happy with it at 80, though. I feel like I could have moved faster. I hesitated perhaps, getting faster, though. The speed is noticable, especially compared to a snatch two weeks ago.

Clean and jerk
87x3+1
90 2x3+1
93 3x2+1
100 4x1+1

Turnover was inconsistent. I'm keeping my feet on the floor, though. I'm not getting that absurd triple extension anymore, which was a goal of mine. Staying close to the ground has helped my turnover, I think.

Skipped skwat, press and Gm. I just felt like garbage, I'm supposed to rest tomorrow, but I'll get 'em.

In. Good luck with your training, brah!

I never got warm today, as a result I felt slow. I'm hating the weather.

Squat
140 3x5

good morning
60x5
80 2x5

SOHP
50 3X8

I have no idea how your lifting in this shit. I can barely make it to my car in the morning. Been well under 10 couple days in a row.

I have no idea how your lifting in this shit. I can barely make it to my car in the morning. Been well under 10 couple days in a row.

It's been somewhat of a test. Half the time I just wanna go in and drink coco. I was expecting a warmer winter, so this has sucked.

Lol. Wimps. It was -26C (-40C with the wind chill) where I live today. Pretty much what it's been the last couple days. That corresponds to -15F and -40F.

Lol. Wimps. It was -26C (-40C with the wind chill) where I live today. Pretty much what it's been the last couple days. That corresponds to -15F and -40F.

And you lift in this ? Or does your gym have some heat?

bastard. hugxkisses.

I control the heat in our weight room. I usually have it set at around a balmy 70 degrees.

And you lift in this ? Or does your gym have some heat?

bastard. hugxkisses.

Hahaha, no, I do not lift in this. In fact, I haven't lifted in a couple weeks!

Our wind chill was -15 the other day so suck it toon!

My gym was about 80 today though.

I control the heat in our weight room. I usually have it set at around a balmy 70 degrees.

Your job seems to have a ton of perks. This has to the best one, no?

Hahaha, no, I do not lift in this. In fact, I haven't lifted in a couple weeks!

Well now I know why I haven't seen your lawg.

Our wind chill was -15 the other day so suck it toon!

My gym was about 80 today though.

17 out without the windchill, Awwww yeaaah.

Your job seems to have a ton of perks. This has to the best one, no?
Well, its definitely a good perk. I'd say the best perk is essentially being my own boss so I set my own hours and generally do whatever the hell I want.

I didn't realize your job was so awesome.

looked at todays required stuff and decided to rest. I don't feel like backsquatting again, plus I feel like I can go up in weight a bit too. So waiting till tomorrow seems right.

Diet shit* ForGhandiRoosevelt
Chicken and waffles.
Monstah

Back