Banging the Iron

Hope it's nothing too serious belph. Was it your birthday yesterday? If so, many happy returns!

I'm going to see how it is in the morning. I'm not terribly confident, though. The pain is weirdly all of the place and I'm getting some tingles in my legs, But I am hilariously bad at telling what is serious.

Thanks, brah.

Happy belated birthday bruh.

Hope its nothing too serious.

Drown it in Wild turkey, thats what I do.

Happy-Birthday-Meme-Spiderman-4.jpg

Im stalking you on ig. You have been made aware

Happy belated birthday and screw your stepdad for stealing your plates. What a wanker.

Happy belated birthday and screw your stepdad for stealing your plates. What a wanker.

Isn't messing with another mans gains a punishable offence worthy of a few mighty neck slaps at the minimum?

Pain meds, eh? Great work. You've mastered alcohol, now on to drugs!

But good luck with recovery etc

Thanks everyone. And I agree, he is a fucking wanker.

Pain meds, eh? Great work. You've mastered alcohol, now on to drugs!

But good luck with recovery etc

I'm from the burbs of northeast Ohio. I should have a PHD in smack.

The back is still fucked. I've started doing ghetto reverse hypers and BW GMs. If I'm unable to squat 140 pain-free next week I'll go get checked.

Inb4Mutanthealingfactor.

Whereabouts in Ohio belph? I've been to Cincinnati, West Chester and Newark. I saw a big building that looked like a basket, and err......not much else.

Edit: and I just rembered Coshocton, stayed there a little while.

Whereabouts in Ohio belph? I've been to Cincinnati, West Chester and Newark. I saw a big building that looked like a basket, and err......not much else.

Edit: and I just rembered Coshocton, stayed there a little while.

Lol. I'm around Cleveland.

I'm so sorry you had to experience cinci. Please tell me you avoided skyline chili.

I remember having a chilli cheese dog or something, don't remember where from, but I thought it was pretty good. Was nearly 20 years ago so my memory on details isn't too great.

I did come home with a "Buckeye state" sweater though, which I used to absolutely love.

I remember having a chilli cheese dog or something, don't remember where from, but I thought it was pretty good. Was nearly 20 years ago so my memory on details isn't too great.

Down in Cinci they put chili on spaghetti noodles.

menu-photo.jpg

Nothing wrong with a chili cheese dog, but this is just an abomination.

Back