Bang-Kuntz fallout: Bang sentenced to prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on Bang’s fight finder the other day and was wondering what came of this- thanks for the update.

Also, wtf ever happened to Kyung Ho Kang? Did he do his military duty? Even then, he should be back by now. Won his last two in the ufc

He should be safe in prison, no one with ties to organized crime in there <6>

Bang snitching on cunts whats this world comming too

He should have just thrown the fight and dealt with the UFC fallout. Instead he's in jail and has a price on his head I'm sure. This guy's smart.

Dont fuck with Korean mafia. 12 dudes will hop out a Honda civic with Mac 11's

Just read in another article that his prison sentence was 10 months. The real fallout will be that his fighting career is ruined. Nobody will sign him to fight for them now. Well, maybe some Russian and Japanese promotions willing to pay him to pull a Bob Sapp.
I think the true fallout from this is that he's gonna get turned into a pincushion in jail for shorting the korean mafia 1.2mil.

Talk about a fighter with low life IQ.

Going to prison with the gangsters? Good luck.

The gangsters should get a hold of Chael for their next bet. They'll have a sure thing on the fix. He can work a fight better than the rest.

That first Chael vs Anderson fight was a classic. Such a good performance by Chael. The 2nd fight he just phoned it in.

LET ME BANG KUNTZ BRO!

I'LL LET YOU BANG!

sddefault.jpg

He needs to take out the biggest dude in prison to establish himself as the affa male.

I can't blame him for wanting to bang kuntz. Its one of my favourite pastimes as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back