Bands the Change over Time

Portugal the Man

As someone who has listened to them since the beginning I always appreciated that they changed their style album to album. They also used to release an album every year.

They totally sold out and I wasn’t a big fan of their latest album but I can respect it. Gotta make that big money. They already did enough for their hardcore fans in the past.

Satanic satanist and ITMITC are prob my two favorite albums by them but Woodstock and evil friends are both really good still. I wouldn’t say from psychedelic to more blues/funk is selling out.

On another note Muse has changed a lot, for the worse. Their first 3 and even 4th album are fantastic. All downhill after that.

Satanic satanist and ITMITC are prob my two favorite albums by them but Woodstock and evil friends are both really good still. I wouldn’t say from psychedelic to more blues/funk is selling out.

On another note Muse has changed a lot, for the worse. Their first 3 and even 4th album are fantastic. All downhill after that.
I like some of the old stuff from muse as well. Their first 3 albums are what I listened to back in high school.

I still believe PTM sold out though. They changed dramatically to cater to the more mainstream music. They went from indie, experimental, and psychedelic to incorporating hip hop and many more pop elements. Woodstock is even labeled as a pop album

I like some of the old stuff from muse as well. Their first 3 albums are what I listened to back in high school.

I still believe PTM sold out though. They changed dramatically to cater to the more mainstream music. They went from indie, experimental, and psychedelic to incorporating hip hop and many more pop elements. Woodstock is even labeled as a pop album

I can see that but I just disagree. Outside of Feel it still they haven’t had any big songs off that album and songs like rich friends, noise pollution, so young and easy tiger don’t feel very “poppy” to me.

That said I wish I could see them play mornings live sometime. Hopefully they do some satanic satanist tracks next year for the 10 year anniversary

I can see that but I just disagree. Outside of Feel it still they haven’t had any big songs off that album and songs like rich friends, noise pollution, so young and easy tiger don’t feel very “poppy” to me.

That said I wish I could see them play mornings live sometime. Hopefully they do some satanic satanist tracks next year for the 10 year anniversary

If PTM plays plenty of their old stuff I’d be down to see them play again.

I saw them play with Minus the Bear in 2008 but they were a pretty different band back then and relatively new. MTB is another band that went downhill imo, their old stuff was great. I couldn’t even enjoy 1 song off their latest releases.

If PTM plays plenty of their old stuff I’d be down to see them play again.

I saw them play with Minus the Bear in 2008 but they were a pretty different band back then and relatively new. MTB is another band that went downhill imo, their old stuff was great. I couldn’t even enjoy 1 song off their latest releases.

They’re doing their final tour right now. Would go see them if you get the chance. They were just in SoCal but I missed it. Got to see them perform planet of ice front to back last year though so I’m okay with it.

They’re doing their final tour right now. Would go see them if you get the chance. They were just in SoCal but I missed it. Got to see them perform planet of ice front to back last year though so I’m okay with it.
I was supposed to see them but I had to cancel due to other obligations. They aren’t doing anymore tours around here.

Luckily I did get to see them in Philly in 2010 when they were at their peak imo. Planet of Ice is a great album

I’m okay with them breaking up though. It seems they lost their creative spark. Although I would’ve liked to see them one last time

Thirty Seconds To Mars was a hard rock band when they debuted in 2002.

Now they're much more of an alternative band in 2018.

Back