Bands or Artists that are underrated (hidden gems)

76Knockout

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What are some bands/artists you've discovered/listen to that aren't as popular as they should be?

I've come across a few of these on my discover weekly on spotify

One that jumped out to me was

Not the hugest fan of the clean vocals (they aren't terrible) but instrumentally wow.

If we’re talking underrated albums give Metallica’s Load a listen (maybe skip the first three songs though)

If we’re talking underrated albums give Metallica’s Load a listen (maybe skip the first three songs though)
This might be interesting for me since I've always held ill will towards Metallica. Maybe because my local rock station as a kid would play the same 2 songs of theirs non stop made me dislike them.

And yes an underrated album certainly is also something I'm looking for.

Aversion to Mankind
Sick of Life
Sadness
Starless Night
Waste if Life
Abysmal Sorrow
Suicide Emotions
Nocturnal Degrade
Frostagrath
Lifeless Within
Life is Pain
Atavistia
Korihor
Inexistence
Unlight
Unjoy
Bestial Molestor
Raped God 666
Dead
Nocturnal Sanctuary
Bestialized
Tormentor 666
Moonlyght
Abyssaria
Godless North
Imprecation
Cerberus
Ov Plagues
Fetid Zombie
Aube
Depressive Silence
Blackthorn

Aversion to Mankind
Sick of Life
Sadness
Starless Night
Waste if Life
Abysmal Sorrow
Suicide Emotions
Nocturnal Degrade
Frostagrath
Lifeless Within
Life is Pain
Atavistia
Korihor
Inexistence
Unlight
Unjoy
Bestial Molestor
Raped God 666
Dead
Nocturnal Sanctuary
Bestialized
Tormentor 666
Moonlyght
Abyssaria
Godless North
Imprecation
Cerberus
Ov Plagues
Fetid Zombie
Aube
holy hell, that's quite the lot.

This might be interesting for me since I've always held ill will towards Metallica. Maybe because my local rock station as a kid would play the same 2 songs of theirs non stop made me dislike them.

And yes an underrated album certainly is also something I'm looking for.
I don’t like Metallica as people. But fuck. Everything before the black album is a masterpiece. Oh and the black album is great

Nope. Listening not my kinda thing. Sorry.
giphy.gif

Sorry but I love metal. Listen to some.. aw fuck it you love what you love and that’s all that matters.
Fair enough we all have different tastes. My buddy at work turned me onto them and I love their shit.

I have been to over 500 shows. And I still jump off the stage.

Fair enough we all have different tastes. My buddy at work turned me onto them and I love their shit.
Love it. Love what makes you happy. That is all that matters. I honestly love a lot of bands. I guess I just really heavy music. But I do like George strait.

Back