Bands, musicians you just don't get

Taylor Swift is wholeheartedly awful. As is Ed Sheeran. There is another guy who is on par with them named Shwayze, talk about a no talent jackass.

The absolute worst however is Maroon 5. I'm convinced their fan base is comprised exclusively of Indians.

And what's funny is the original innovator of electrifying Blues is Muddy Waters.

I disagree. Muddy was following the same template that T-Bone Walker had. BB King had a completely different style and volume to his work that has become much closer to what the electric blues of today is.

That's what he just said.
Still doesn't mean I think he's a special player.

Muddy Waters isn't BB King.

Louis Armstrong. I know he has a very unique, distinct, and daresay iconic voice.

Personally, all I ever do is mock it. Does his voice really tug on people's heartstrings?

This thread taught me that all the great guitar players suck. We will all bow down to the Sherdoggers.

Devin Townsend is the first who comes to mind.
THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

You can at least admit Devin is talented. I know people who do not like Devin but can appreciate his abilities.

Ghost is another band I do not like nor can I get into them at all. They remind me of a third rate Candlemass

Now this is what quality Doom Metal sounds like

THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

You can at least admit Devin is talented. I know people who do not like Devin but can appreciate his abilities.

Ghost is another band I do not like nor can I get into them at all. They remind me of a third rate Candlemass

Now this is what quality Doom Metal sounds like

I can admit he's talented. I just can't, for whatever reason, find anything in his songs that grab me. Love? is okay.

I can admit he's talented. I just can't, for whatever reason, find anything in his songs that grab me. Love? is okay.
Give Deadhead a listen if you haven't already. If you cannot get into that song than most likely Devin isn't for you. :)

Back