Ban or take mega money out of team sports

Kemeticsoul

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
.....If you want a rewiring of modern western society. Team sports seemed to coevolve with the western world right around the late 1700s, early 1800s. Before then, at least it seems to me, most sports consisted of individual competition world wide. Sure, you had the odd team sport found here and there throughout history, but there wasn't emphasis on it like other ancient, individual sports.

It seems as education spread throughout the land, to the common man, nationalist spirit shifted from skin, country and religion to that of Jerseys and Shirts. Nationalism is still here, its energy is just expressed through team competitions throughout the world. Football, basketball, cricket, soccer, and numerous other team sports are the bread and circus of Rome come to the modern age.

When organized sports leagues cease to exist, either by banning or through financial means, is when you'll see people riot, pay attention....and change in general.

Team sports is nationalism to some, whether they know it or not, it fills a lost desire.....to others it's escapism. And to others still it's an opportunity.

Has team sports naturally evolved in tangent with western society, or is there a more controlled sinister plot?

What would happen in America, UK and the whole of Europe, if tomorrow woke up and team sports were banned?

Should an enlightened society at least consider banning team sports? At least have the debate?

I think team sports are a distraction and coincidentally it leads to losers, not winners. All sports should be individual competition. Sports should be defined as an individual competition. What we know as team sports now, should be outlawed. I believe it is leading to societal decay, weaker meat vehicles and hive minded nerds.

If you ban team sports, you create a rugged, Individualist type man, stronger than current man, and had we not had it, mankind would probably be 200 years further than we are now intellectually.

Team sports is a deterrent to creativity and just a mask for war, nationalism and dictatorship, where the strong-minded manipulate the weak.

Wake up sheep!

1483724.jpg

So, team sports are destroying our future.
Now I have to figure out how I'm gonna tell my daughter that her interest in soccer is ruining everything

One of the weirdest threads I've seen on here.

Smoke some pot and it opens up new avenues of thought.

It's weird to you because it's your crack pipe. It's your lotion. Your toy. Your chest thumping. You're living vicariously through men who play with balls. What for dude?

.....If you want a rewiring of modern western society. Team sports seemed to coevolve with the western world right around the late 1700s, early 1800s. Before then, at least it seems to me, most sports consisted of individual competition world wide. Sure, you had the odd team sport found here and there throughout history, but there wasn't emphasis on it like other ancient, individual sports.

It seems as education spread throughout the land, to the common man, nationalist spirit shifted from skin, country and religion to that of Jerseys and Shirts. Nationalism is still here, its energy is just expressed through team competitions throughout the world. Football, basketball, cricket, soccer, and numerous other team sports are the bread and circus of Rome come to the modern age.

When organized sports leagues cease to exist, either by banning or through financial means, is when you'll see people riot, pay attention....and change in general.

Team sports is nationalism to some, whether they know it or not, it fills a lost desire.....to others it's escapism. And to others still it's an opportunity.

Has team sports naturally evolved in tangent with western society, or is there a more controlled sinister plot?

What would happen in America, UK and the whole of Europe, if tomorrow woke up and team sports were banned?

Should an enlightened society at least consider banning team sports? At least have the debate?

I think team sports are a distraction and coincidentally it leads to losers, not winners. All sports should be individual competition. Sports should be defined as an individual competition. What we know as team sports now, should be outlawed. I believe it is leading to societal decay, weaker meat vehicles and hive minded nerds.

If you ban team sports, you create a rugged, Individualist type man, stronger than current man, and had we not had it, mankind would probably be 200 years further than we are now intellectually.

Team sports is a deterrent to creativity and just a mask for war, nationalism and dictatorship, where the strong-minded manipulate the weak.

Wake up sheep!
There are certainly some bad things about team sports but I'm guessing one of the first sports and enlightened society would ban is cage fighting. I hope it never happens but just saying. :meow:

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

And I'm sorry you didn't make the squad.

Last edited:

Wake up sheep!
The premise of your entire post is that team sports (not sport in general) is the Coliseum of contemporary culture, yet ironically, our most prominent team sport-- American football-- became the focusing lens for our defining national schism in our Presidential campaign last year.

Don't think you thought this one through that deeply.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Give them all that Reebok money

Nothing says rugged individualism like government bans/government profit regulation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back