Ban oblique kicks

You can tell the posters here who have never cornered a fighter who had their knee destroyed or had their knees destroyed themselves. They will be the ones acting like oblique kicks are fine and part of the sport instead of the bitch move that they are designed to cheapen and avoid a fight.

If you can't block or counter someone trying to step on your knee then you deserve it. It's a fight, not a dance

It will shorten careers and quality of life while providing zero highlight reel content or spectacle. It's a bitch move designed to avoid a fight instead of engage. It's used by pussies who fear the incoming punch and have to keep the other guy as far away as possible.

You can tell the posters here who have never cornered a fighter who had their knee destroyed or had their knees destroyed themselves. They will be the ones acting like oblique kicks are fine and part of the sport instead of the bitch move that they are designed to cheapen and avoid a fight.
Shut the fuck up, you pansy. The move is not illegal, and your opinion is not worth a squirt of piss.

It will shorten careers and quality of life while providing zero highlight reel content or spectacle. It's a bitch move designed to avoid a fight instead of engage. It's used by pussies who fear the incoming punch and have to keep the other guy as far away as possible.

You could say the same thing about jabs or teeps. Or people that circle away instead of standing and banging. Or guys that grapple to tie up a striker. Etc etc...

How about not treating these fighters like babies and let them learn to defend it instead???

lets be honest if overeem caught a couple of those flush on someone a knee would explode.
What like this?
tumblr_nbni7dnj0D1tcfs15o2_400.gif

Its unfairly easy to fuck up someones knee with just one of those , lets be honest if overeem caught a couple of those flush on someone a knee would explode.

Banhammer to oblique kicks, no reason to have good fights ruined in such a borderline dirty way.

Ban arm bars too. They can snap elbows.
Oh and knee bars. Snap city.
Oh and guillotines. Cervical snap city.
Oh and elbow joint to the temple. Death city.

Fuck it, just ban this cock fighting bullshit and watch a real sport like golf where nobody can get hurt.

You could say the same thing about jabs or teeps. Or people that circle away instead of standing and banging. Or guys that grapple to tie up a striker. Etc etc...

How about not treating these fighters like babies and let them learn to defend it instead???

No it's not the same, and you know that. Jabs, can bust up a face and jar a fighters dome but it won't result in an inability to walk up a flight of stairs by the age of 30

Shut the fuck up, you pansy. The move is not illegal, and your opinion is not worth a squirt of piss.

Lol do you and your bros sit down to watch a ppv and get excited to see some highlight reel OBLIQUE KICKS! YEAH BRO, DID YOU SEE THAT OBLIQUE KICK!! CANT WAIT TILL THE REMATCH I BET THE OBLIQUE KICKS WILL BE EVEN BETTER! OBLIQUE KICKS BABY, YEAH!

Oblique kicks are a pussified bitch move used by fighters who are scared of fighting and want to keep the scary opponent away so that punches don't come near them. Fucking pussy move designed to avoid a fight at the cost of a fighters joints. Only a true pussy would want or be willing to pay to see such a shook bitch made move go mainstream in a sport where we pay to watch guys fight, not avoid a fight by using bitch ass keep-away techniques that shorten careers for no good reason.

Lol I'm the pansy? Your either an idiot or a pussy

That's practically every poster on this site, you stupid moron.

Again, as always in these threads, put up or shut up. All these vague and nebulous allusions to possible knee damage out there somewhere that could happen is useless. Punches can cause horrendous and career ending damage. Any strike at all can potentially do this. What people need to prove is that this strike is more likely than others to accomplish this. So far no one on this entire site has ever accomplished this in the history of ever and eventually resorts to one of two responses. Either:

A) Youre stupid and dont know nothing bout fightin' stuff like I do and/or this guy I totally know

or

B) Rampage says his knees hurt.

Again, put up or shut up. If it's either of the above responses, it's useless.

That's practically every poster on this site, you stupid moron.

Again, as always in these threads, put up or shut up. All these vague and nebulous allusions to possible knee damage out there somewhere that could happen is useless. Punches can cause horrendous and career ending damage. Any strike at all can potentially do this. What people need to prove is that this strike is more likely than others to accomplish this. So far no one on this entire site has ever shown has happened in the history of ever and eventually resorts to one of two responses. Either:

A) Youre stupid and dont know nothing bout fightin' stuff like I do and/or this guy I totally know

or

B) Rampage says his knees hurt.

Again, put up or shut up. If it's either of the above responses, it's useless.

so basically you never have had any experience w you or anyone you know getting their knees fucked up. Then you should stay quiet about this topic.

so basically you never have had any experience w you or anyone you know getting their knees fucked up. Then you should stay quiet about this topic.

I do, but who cares? Creating some arbitrary barrier for comment is the last resort of people that can't prove what they're saying.

You have nothing. It'd be the easiest thing in the world to prove if it were true.

I do, but who cares? Creating some arbitrary barrier for comment is the last resort of people that can't prove what they're saying.

You have nothing. It'd be the easiest thing in the world to prove if it were true.

Fighters have taken years of direct punches to the face and continued to fight. No one has taken similar/ consistent kicks to the kneecap for us to study- yet. Why in the fuck would you or an athletic commission not err on the side of safety and protecting careers.
Let someone kick you in the fucking kneecaps and tell me how you think it will go for you.

Only a pussy would use such a cheap bitchass method of "fighting" anyway. Those oblique kicks are designed to avoid a fight and keep an opponent as far away as possible- the actions of a true pussy. So banning them will strengthen the sport against pussies who really don't want to fight.

Fighters have taken years of direct punches to the face and continued to fight. No one has taken similar/ consistent kicks to the kneecap for us to study- yet. Why in the fuck would you or an athletic commission not err on the side of safety and protecting careers.
Let someone kick you in the fucking kneecaps and tell me how you think it will go for you.

Only a pussy would use such a cheap bitchass method of "fighting" anyway. Those oblique kicks are designed to avoid a fight and keep an opponent as far away as possible- the actions of a true pussy. So banning them will strengthen the sport against pussies who really don't want to fight.

Still nothing. Now it's "Hasn't happened yet".

I said put up or shut and you've had two posts and put up absolutely nothing at all.

"Safety of careers". Holy fuck. You literally have zero evidence of the strike being more likely to end a career than practically any other strike.

Literally nothing. That's what you have. I've asked you multiple times now and you can't do it. Why would the commission enact some special rules because you have nothing? And will continue to present nothing. In every post you will present no evidence. Yet somehow you're convinced you have enough evidence....despite being unable to present any at all. Holy shit, talk about delusional.

How do you feel about kneebars?
Armbars?
Kimuras?

Still nothing. Now it's "Hasn't happened yet".

I said put up or shut and you've had two posts and put up absolutely nothing at all.

"Safety of careers". Holy fuck. You literally have zero evidence of the strike being more likely to end a career than practically any other strike.

Literally nothing. That's what you have. I've asked you multiple times now and you can't do it. Why would the commission enact some special rules because you have nothing? And will continue to present nothing. In every post you will present no evidence. Yet somehow you're convinced you have enough evidence....despite being unable to present any at all. Holy shit, talk about delusional.

Lol you want someone to have a career ending injury to satisfy your doubt. That's very sad and short-sighted. How about you think about reality and put yourself in the fighters shoes for one fucking second instead of your obsession with some faux burden-of-proof/ beyond a reasonable doubt like your some country lawyer who is hanging his reputation on defending a pussy- assed move that no one but Jon jones and Greg Jackson would give two shits about if it were banned tomorrow.

Again, you have no experience in knee damage. I've seen it firsthand on the edge of the wrestling mat. You obviously haven't.
So again, you should stay quiet.

Thank you...you were able to express it better than I was. All these keyboard savages that talk like everything is pussy, when in actuality they have zero experience and would wet their pants in a real fight. Cheap shot perfectly sums it up.

Its unfairly easy to fuck up someones knee with just one of those , lets be honest if overeem caught a couple of those flush on someone a knee would explode.

Banhammer to oblique kicks, no reason to have good fights ruined in such a borderline dirty way.
^^^ ban vaginas like that guy^^^

Lol you want someone to have a career ending injury to satisfy your doubt. That's very sad and short-sighted. How about you think about reality and put yourself in the fighters shoes for one fucking second instead of your obsession with some faux burden-of-proof/ beyond a reasonable doubt like your some country lawyer who is hanging his reputation on defending a pussy- assed move that no one but Jon jones and Greg Jackson would give two shits about if it were banned tomorrow.

Again, you have no experience in knee damage. I've seen it firsthand on the edge of the wrestling mat. You obviously haven't.
So again, you should stay quiet.

Again, absolutely nothing. You're all but admitting it hasnt happened.....but it possibly could.

I don't want injuries. Get your straw man bullshit out of here. If someone claims diet coke causes cancer, I'll ask for evidence. If they can't come up with it, that doesn't mean I want it to happen. Don't be an idiot.

People making a claim need to back it up. If they can't their positions is, by definition, weak and unconvincing.

Again, post after post with zero evidence at all.

Back