Ban Jon Jones for life.

Lol
A lot of butt booty hurt up in here

"Hes taken the drug cocaine, boo hoo"

Yeah, man. Cocaine is no big deal, nor is wrecking into pregnant women and running away like a coward. You sound like a degenerate loser like your boy Jones.

Yeah, man. Cocaine is no big deal, nor is wrecking into pregnant women and running away like a coward. You sound like a degenerate loser like your boy Jones.
hahaha.
Hes a multi millionare and the best fighter on Earth.
Yeah Id hate to be a loser like him.

People recreational drug/alchohol isn't a concern of mine especially athletes/entertainers.
Frankly nothing these fighters do in their personal life is a concern of mine.

I like martial arts and seeing them fight.

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.
So even though they clearly say they believe him to be innocent, they will perma-ban one of the most skilled fighters EVER.....
<YeahOKJen>
Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it...

The dilemma of wanting to see him fight since he's so damn good and re-living groundhog day each time he fights since he's gonna fuck up somehow again. The "want" does get tedious.

Aye, permaban this guy. Terrible role model, terrible opponent, terrible for the sport.

Ban this guy for life.

MMA don't need this guy.

Ban Jon Jones for life.

I'd much rather see you banned for life. Sorry not sorry.

Bones is GOAT. Just deal it and release your pettiness

The dilemma of wanting to see him fight since he's so damn good and re-living groundhog day each time he fights since he's gonna fuck up somehow again. The "want" does get tedious.

Thing is, if he's so damn good, why does he need to cheat?

Ban him for life.

So even though they clearly say they believe him to be innocent, they will perma-ban one of the most skilled fighters EVER.....
<YeahOKJen>
Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it...

Lol you are confused

Did you get banned?

That how you ended up as a cum belt again?

Or you just that new to MMA?

Baaahahahaja

Wow I'm surprised an unintelligent dweeboid such as yourself could come up with such a creative story. I can assure you, this IS my second account, but it isn't because the first one got banned...it got deleted when I made a new account with the correct name.;)

"Please don't use two, thank you.

computer fogie, Feb 22, 2018"

Have a good day and remember, crack kills.

Wow I'm surprised an unintelligent dweeboid such as yourself could come up with such a creative story. I can assure you, this IS my second account, but it isn't because the first one got banned...it got deleted when I made a new account with the correct name.;)

"Please don't use two, thank you.

computer fogie, Feb 22, 2018"

Have a good day and remember, crack kills.

Ok so you are a noob. Got it.

Ban Bones! If I wanted to watch juicers I would watch Bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back