BAMMA 25: Champion Vs. Champion

BAMMA UK Guy

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
B25_Freakshow%20vs%20Gahadzha_WEB_v4.jpg

B25_Diakiese%20vs%20Mousah_WEB_v3.jpg

BAMMA is proud to announce BAMMA 25 at the Barclaycard Arena Birmingham, on Saturday 14th May 2016. The first bout to be announced is the Welterweight battle between crowd favourite Colin 'Freakshow' Fletcher and Walter 'The Sniper' Gahadza. Also, the long awaited showdown between bitter rivals Marc 'Bonecrusher' Diakiese and Kane 'Black Bane' Mousah. With the main event & title fights soon to be added with a full supporting undercard, BAMMA 25 is set to be one of the biggest MMA events of the year.

BAMMA 25 Tickets are on sale NOW at http://bit.ly/BAMMA25

#BAMMA25 #ThisIsNotATest

BAMMA 25 FIGHTCARD (With More Bouts TBA)

BAMMA Bantamweight Title
Shay Walsh (c) Vs. Tom 'Firekid' DuQuesnoy
BAMMA Heavyweight Title
Mark 'The Hand Of' Godbeer (c) Vs. Stuart 'He-Man' Austin
BAMMA Lightweight Title
Martin '50 Cal' Stapleton (c) Vs. Damien 'Frankenstein' LapilusColin 'Freakshow' Fletcher Vs. Walter 'The Sniper' Gahadza
Lonsdale Lightweight Title
Marc 'Bonecrusher' Diakiese (c) Vs. Kane 'Black Bane' Mousah
Brett 'The Spartan' McDermott Vs. Jamie Sloane
Ronnie 'Iron' Mann Vs. Graham 'Afterburner' Turner
Ed 'King' Arthur Vs. Cameron 'Camchida' Else
Matt 'Farmer Boy' Hallam Vs. Alexander Bergman
Mike Grundy Vs. Marley Swindells
Tim 'The Experiment' Wilde Vs. Christian 'The Animal' Holley
Rick Selvarajah Vs. Oliver Coyne
Dean Trueman Vs. Huseyin 'The Turkish Snake' Garabet
'The Bad Guy' Chris Bungard Vs. Xavier Sedras
Issey 'Simba' Francis Buangala Vs. Terry 'The Dominator' Brazier
Jai Herbert Vs. Tony Morgan
Tom Aspinall Vs. Lukasz 'The Punisher' Parobiec

Last edited:
B25_Freakshow%20vs%20Gahadzha_WEB_v4.jpg

B25_Diakiese%20vs%20Mousah_WEB_v3.jpg

BAMMA is proud to announce BAMMA 25 at the Barclaycard Arena Birmingham, on Saturday 14th May 2016. The first bout to be announced is the Welterweight battle between crowd favourite Colin 'Freakshow' Fletcher and Walter 'The Sniper' Gahadza. Also, the long awaited showdown between bitter rivals Marc 'Bonecrusher' Diakiese and Kane 'Black Bane' Mousah. With the main event & title fights soon to be added with a full supporting undercard, BAMMA 25 is set to be one of the biggest MMA events of the year.

BAMMA 25 Tickets are on sale NOW at http://bit.ly/BAMMA25

#BAMMA25 #ThisIsNotATest

BAMMA 25 FIGHTCARD (With More Bouts TBA)

Colin 'Freakshow' Fletcher Vs. Walter 'The Sniper' Gahadza
Lonsdale Lightweight Title
Marc 'Bonecrusher' Diakiese (c) Vs. Kane 'Black Bane' Mousah

I'M SO PUMPED.

I wonder if Colin Fletch has an expanded bag o' tricks, these days. It made me sad seeing his mixed debut in the States.

We FINALLY are going to see Gahadza at BAMMA

Not sure if this is something you can answer but can BAMMA guys still go to the UFC if they get an offer or does BAMMA have sort of an unspoken agreement with Bellator what with RIZIN and whatnot.

That's a fucking cool double-header, I'll try and watch this card if I can.

Fighters can opt to go wherever they want. We have good communication lines with ALL promotions inc. the UFC.

More fights added to the BAMMA 25 lineup including Brett 'The Spartan' McDermotts return to BAMMA after fighting at Rizin at NYE. Martin '50 Cal' Stapleton defending his LW title for the first time against Taylor Lapilus brother Damien.

B25_Stapleton%20vs%20Lapilus_WEB_v2.jpg

B25_McDermott%20vs%20Slone_WEB-2.jpg

BAMMA Lightweight Title
Martin '50 Cal' Stapleton (c) Vs. Damien 'Frankenstein' Lapilus
Brett 'The Spartan' McDermott Vs. Jamie Sloane
Regis 'The First' Sugden Vs. Huseyin 'The Turkish Snake' Garabet
'The Bad Guy' Chris Bungard Vs. Xavier Sedras

Damn! You guys are putting everything on this card

Glad you like it. Oh and we've still got some more to come.. Stay tuned.

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

B25_Godbeer%20vs%20Austin_WEB.jpg

BAMMA 25 today adds BAMMA Heavyweight Champion Mark 'The Hand Of' Godbeer Vs. Lonsdale Heavyweight Champion Stuart 'He-Man' Austin

http://www.bamma.com/news/2016/03/07/godbeer-returns-at-bamma-25-and-faces-austin

Awesome!

That's the fight I've been waiting for. I'd like to see the winner fight James Mulheron to clear up 100% who's the best in the region though. Maybe do that one next and then a title eliminator between Tony Mustard and Tom Aspinall. Lots of options for cool heavyweight fights, UK fans are lucky.

A few more bouts added to the event including the Champion Vs Champion Main Event Shay Walsh Vs Tom DuQuesnoy of the BAMMA Bantamweight Title which could see DuQuesnoy emerge as BAMMA's first two weight Champion.

CeGHJrzUIAAV-Wt.jpg

B25_Turner%20vs%20Mann_WEB.jpg

B25_Saeed%20vs%20Reid_WEB.jpg

B25_Hallam%20vs%20Prostko_WEB.jpg

Stacked, really stacked for a UK MMA card. - Well done.

This is incredibly stacked for a UK MMA card, some good prospects on this card mixed with some more known guys. 15 fights too, that's like £2.50 a fight in the cheap seats........good work.

Back