Bam Bam vs Arlovski

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Great fight for bam bam. The dude could lose some body fat but I’m on the train. Young heavyweight that hits like a truck and trains with hunt. He’s got some good potential and the heavyweight division needs it. Haven’t seen much of the ground game but he’s got a lot of time. Anyway I got bam bam by first round KO.

Thoughts??? Also que Bam Bam drinking the shooey

Bam Bam by completely removing Andrei's chin from existence.

AA needs to take this fight down to the ground..

Doesn’t look good for arlovski. He’s a prize fighter anyway. He’ll get paid so bam bam can make his name for beating a former champ.

6fa27bdf63b30874009cd4f1e52b5705.jpg

Kimo put him on the cross

Arlovski will KO this gross diaper eater that drinks foot beer.

Arlovski will KO this gross diaper eater that drinks foot beer.
Diaper eater? Arlovski and what chin? I love Arlovski but his chin was gone a long time ago. Arlovski could not take the shots that cyril asker did.

Diaper eater? Arlovski and what chin? I love Arlovski but his chin was gone a long time ago. Arlovski could not take the shots that cyril asker did.
Arlovski will stiff him on the canvas and leave him twitching, send him off to Jenny Craig, you’ll see.

Was a really popular pro skater back in the day. Had a tv show on mtv called “viva la bam”. Was part of the “jackass” crew. Had mental and drug problems and gained a bunch of weight.

What does Pat Healy have to do with this fight?

Either way, “Gimme 50K” guy by TKO.

Arlovski will stiff him on the canvas and leave him twitching, send him off to Jenny Craig, you’ll see.
Tuivasa is young and willing to take those heavy shots to land his own. I see this as the UFC trying to build him up. Should be an easy win.

Back