3. Led Zeppelin - Black Mountain Side
4. Pearl Jam - Black
5. Muse - Super Massive BlackHole
6. Danzig - Dirty Black Summer
7. The Professionals - Black Leather
8. Black Water Rising - Black Bleeds Through
9. Ram Jam - Black Betty
10. Tom Waits - Black Wings
11. Bert Jansch - Black Waterside (Led Zep used this arrangement to make Black Mountain Side, one of Plant's friends taught him this)

1. 1349 - Pitch Black
2. Frank Zappa - The Black Page
4. Pearl Jam - Black
9. Ram Jam - Black Betty
11. Bert Jansch - Black Waterside (Led Zep used this arrangement to make Black Mountain Side, one of Plant's friends taught him this)
12. Black Angel's Death Song - The Velvet Underground

13 Songs with Black in the Title

1. 1349 - Pitch Black
2. Frank Zappa - The Black Page
4. Pearl Jam - Black
9. Ram Jam - Black Betty
12. Black Angel's Death Song - The Velvet Underground
13. My Dying Bride - Black Voyage

13 of the longest song titles you can think of:

1. Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water

1. Nile - Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water
2. Pink Floyd - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict

2. Pink Floyd - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict
3. Arctic Monkeys - You probably couldn't see for the lights but you were staring straight at me

3. Arctic Monkeys - You probably couldn't see for the lights but you were staring straight at me
4. Blue Oyster Cult - The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria

5. The Hives - Some people know all too well how bad liquorice or any candy for that matter,can taste when having laid out in the sun too long and i think i just ate too much.

4. Blue Oyster Cult - The Siege And Investiture Of Baron Von Frankenstein's Castle At Weisseria
5. The Hives - Some people know all too well how bad liquorice or any candy for that matter,can taste when having laid out in the sun too long and i think i just ate too much.
6. The Flaming Lips - My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion (The Inner Life as Blazing Shield of Defiance and Optimism as Celestial Spear of Action)

7. Rob Zombie - In the Age of the Consecrated Vampire We All Get High

6. The Flaming Lips - My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion (The Inner Life as Blazing Shield of Defiance and Optimism as Celestial Spear of Action)
8. Panic! At The Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet

I have a feeling a few of you Googled "longest song title" and found the same page I did, lol.

8. Panic! At The Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet
9. The Beatles - Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey

10. Ancient - The Canian Chronicle Part III and IV Discipline of Caine / Zillah and The Crone

11. A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums

I have a feeling a few of you Googled "longest song title" and found the same page I did, lol.
I'd be lying if i said no but only because i wanted to make sure i had ALL the words correct like!I did know the song but needed a wee bit of assistance. ;)

10. Ancient - The Canian Chronicle Part III and IV Discipline of Caine / Zillah and The Crone
11. A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drums
12. The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

]13 of the longest song titles you can think of:

12. The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
13. Half Man Half Biscuit - All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit

13 songs about trees, hedges or bushes -

1. the Beach Boys - A Day In The Life Of A Tree

2. Van Morrison - Purple Heather

2. Van Morrison - Purple Heather
3. Bauhaus - Silent Hedges

Back